Fitness TV

Options
mixedfeelings
mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
I was wondering if anyone else has caught Fitness TV (282) on sky?
I only came across it in January but it has some good workouts, they repeat a lot of stuff so I don't always keep up with what's on but they are showing Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 starting this week. I would recommend their wake-up workouts which are only 30 minutes long and the Yoga for All. If you have sky anyway it's really worth looking it up.

Replies

• nishsuz
    nishsuz Posts: 55
    Options
    Ooh when do they do the yoga?
  • mixedfeelings
    Options
    Ooh when do they do the yoga?

I really like the Yoga for All, I burn quite a lot the middle two parts are quite full on, although I have quite a lot left to lose. That's next on tomorrow at 3.30pm.
  • sodaisy
    sodaisy Posts: 69
    Options
    Thanks for the tips, will check this out as I'm getting board of the DVDs that I have.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Love it! I record loads of them on to my Sky box then zip through to find the ones I like. Best recent finds recently have been two Jillian Michaels workouts I don't already have (Buns and Ripped) and a Pilates workout with Lynne Robinson.
  • mixedfeelings
    Options
    Love it! I record loads of them on to my Sky box then zip through to find the ones I like. Best recent finds recently have been two Jillian Michaels workouts I don't already have (Buns and Ripped) and a Pilates workout with Lynne Robinson.

I have the Angie Newson pilates but haven't seen the one you've mentioned, do you know if it's still on? is it the Do More Pilates? I have that but haven't tried it yet.
  • rose_ruby
    rose_ruby Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    chairobics! too funny.
  • mixedfeelings
    Options
    chairobics! too funny.

I have to admit I followed this earlier in the year, I was still in a lot of pain from the embolisation but had started doing some exercise, I then sprained my ankle! So I ended up doing this just to keep active. I never found the right chair to use though.