Results!

Options
HodderAL
HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
I know there must be more proud individuals here who just want to share their results with the rest of us!! I've seen a few posted here and there, but maybe we need one place to post everyone's together?

I'll paste mine here to start off. I'm proud of myself :) I 'd also like to know how everyone else is doing :happy:

I started the 30 days doing Shred It w/Weights, about half way through I started intermittently adding 6 Week Six-Pack, and then switched to just 6 Week Six-Pack. I rarely take a rest day, though had to this past weekend because 6W6P kills me lol.

Starting:
Weight 196.5lbs
Bust 46.5"
Chest 41"
Waist 38"
Hips 49"
Thighs 28.25" / 28"
Calves 17.75" / 17.75"
Upperarm 14" / 13.75"
Forearm 10.5" / 10.5"
Neck 14.5"

Today:
Weight: 188lbs
Bust 44.5" ( -2")
Chest 39.375" (-1.625")
Waist 36.75" (-1.25")
Hips 45" (-4")
Thighs 26.625" / 26.625" ( -1.625" / -1.375')
Calves 17.125" / 17.375" ( -0.625" / -0.375')
Upperarm 13.625" / 13.5" (-0.375" / -0.25")
Forearm 10.125" / 10" ( -0.375" / -0.5")
Neck 14" (-0.5")

Total weight lost: 8.5lbs
Total inches lost: 14.875"

I'm most excited about my hips!! Woohoo!! Shrink baby Shrink! :laugh:

My Chest and Waist measurements are up a total of 0.625" from last week, but my core is sore as h*ll, so I'm hoping it's just a little inflamation or something.

Replies

• kaylyngt
    kaylyngt Posts: 53
    Options
    Way to go!! That is fantastic!
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    I finish 30DS tomorrow.

Your results are awesome. Well done :flowerforyou:
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i finally finished the 30DS, but in far more than 30 days as I had to take a fortnight out due to travelling round the UK with work and being unable to work out in the little Victorian B&B with suspended ceilings I stayed in (which would probably have collpased :noway: )

Any way - very pleased with the results. I didn't lose a huge amount of weight (about 4lbs), which is unsurprising really as my diet has been less than idea but I did lose lots of inches and a whole dress size too!

Before the shred

Bust: 42"
    Waist: 35"
    Belly Button: 36"
    Hips: 41"
    Thighs: 23.5"
    Upper arms: 12"

After the shred

Bust: 41.5
    Waist: 33.25"
    Belly Button: 34"
    Hips: 39.25"
    Thighs: 22.5"
    Upper arms: still 12" but I have serious "lady biceps" now and no bingo wings!

I will definitely carry on doing the shred, either LEvel 2 or Level 3 at least once a week and am now going to try the 6 week 6 pack as my tummy still needs much work!

Thank you all who logged on every day and supported me through this journey - well worth the pain, sweat and cursing :laugh:
  • kaylyngt
    kaylyngt Posts: 53
    Options
    i finally finished the 30DS, but in far more than 30 days as I had to take a fortnight out due to travelling round the UK with work and being unable to work out in the little Victorian B&B with suspended ceilings I stayed in (which would probably have collpased :noway: )

Any way - very pleased with the results. I didn't lose a huge amount of weight (about 4lbs), which is unsurprising really as my diet has been less than idea but I did lose lots of inches and a whole dress size too!

Before the shred

Bust: 42"
    Waist: 35"
    Belly Button: 36"
    Hips: 41"
    Thighs: 23.5"
    Upper arms: 12"

After the shred

Bust: 41.5
    Waist: 33.25"
    Belly Button: 34"
    Hips: 39.25"
    Thighs: 22.5"
    Upper arms: still 12" but I have serious "lady biceps" now and no bingo wings!

I will definitely carry on doing the shred, either LEvel 2 or Level 3 at least once a week and am now going to try the 6 week 6 pack as my tummy still needs much work!

Thank you all who logged on every day and supported me through this journey - well worth the pain, sweat and cursing :laugh:

Excellent! It sure feels good to lose those inches!
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    i finally finished the 30DS....

That's great results!! and don't you love all the little changes, like the tone in the arms :)
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Oh yes :happy: :happy: :happy: