Where can we exercise

Options
Hi I'm in east Orlando I need to find somewhere to exercise and someone to exercise with :smile:
my friends don't want to... " it's too hot"
I'm not too interested in paying to join a gym
So if anyone has any ideas or would like to do a group thing let me know

Replies

• Felidae_1981
    Felidae_1981 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    rollerblading...where in East Orlando? We've gone blading at Lake Baldwin and some other park that is currently fleeing my mind... I need to buy new blades and am not afraid of some hot weather!
  • wendytc
    wendytc Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am in East Orlando, Waterford/Avalon Area. Lots of trails and parks. The walking biking path in Waterford Lakes is excellent and recently renovated so very smooth for skating. I also belong to the Orlando Magic Gym on Econ, South of Curry Ford, only $100/yr for membership and excellent equipment. If you would like to do a long walk on an early Saturday, let me know.
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I didnt know this group existed. I just posted this topic in the forums:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/916750-orlando-running-friends-anyone

I am looking for east orlando joggers to jog with - even if you prefer to jam out to your music because so do i - but i want to meet more joggers for more motivation! I have one local orlando jogging friend and she doesnt put forth the effort as much as i do or want to and need to.
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    rollerblading...where in East Orlando? We've gone blading at Lake Baldwin and some other park that is currently fleeing my mind... I need to buy new blades and am not afraid of some hot weather!

A great place is Blanchard park on the paved trail that runs through Cady way trail, etc. It's AWESOME for blading, biking, walking, running, etc.