Turbo Confessions

Options
jpbenjamin
jpbenjamin Posts: 116 Member
The past couple of weeks have been pretty tough! I've had to drive back and forth to Miami for wedding, wedding stuff, and baby showers. Needless to say that my exercise has been kind of off. Now, we are going to New York next weekend for 5 days, and I don't know how appropriate it would be for me to be doing Turbofire each night around my husband's family while we are on vacation, so i figured i would take a walk/run in the morning with my son around the neighborhood for about 30 minutes. I will get right back on track when I come back Wednesday....right?! Even though I haven't been exercising as I should, I have been trying my best to eat well. Can't wait for next week to pass and for things to get back to normal...well...that is...until the next wedding! LOL

Anybody else have some confessions?

Replies

• Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I do.

I bought TF about a month ago. I'd been doing ChaLean Extreme. About a week after I started TF I tweaked my rotator cuff. I was only back to TF for a few days when I got sick with a fever which was followed by a cough that I can't seem to get rid of (it's not serious, just annoying). During this time the ball of my left foot suddenly started bothering me (feels like there is a pebble under my foot). Now yesterday, I banged my knee with a dumbbell when I was putting it away. I must've bruised a muscle because it hurts!!!

I feel as though I'm falling apart. I love working out so all of this is driving me crazy. I'm looking forward to feeling completely better.
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    My confessions are that I do the main exercise, like fire 45ez or fire 6o, but I am often too tired or don't have time to do the stretching or the abs 10 or upper 20 or lower 20...so I am going to be flabby for a while I guess...

I also tend to not do the stretch 40...I would rather see major calories burned then stretch for 40 minutes...I know that's bad
  • SCPSL05
    SCPSL05 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way about the stretch 40.

My confession is that I've been doing TF for a year and I don't have the results I want because I only recently started tracking my calories and I ALWAYS blow it on weekends. But I am proud of myself because after a year I can really hang! I never stop and I go full out the whole time no matter how tired I am.
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way about the stretch 40.

My confession is that I've been doing TF for a year and I don't have the results I want because I only recently started tracking my calories and I ALWAYS blow it on weekends. But I am proud of myself because after a year I can really hang! I never stop and I go full out the whole time no matter how tired I am.

I blow it on the weekends as well....boo :( But, I think that is amazing that you have been doing it for a year :)