Mass effect

Options
_Ben
_Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
I know I am a really late comer, but with school, I never get to play video games during the school year. I just recently started playing mass effect (the original), and I gotta say its pretty cool. I just wanted to know if anyone else has recently picked up this game too

Replies

• impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I didn't play the first one, because by the time my husband really cared about it we didn't have a 360 anymore, so he bought 2 and 3. It's not really the kind of game that I typically enjoy, so I just ignored it, but when he was finishing it up I got bored and decided to try it out. And it is AWESOME. I've been a little obsessed. It's funny because I've made several different decisions in the game from my husband, and he's watching me play now and seeing things that he didn't get to see in his game. It's cool.
  • kryia
    kryia Posts: 10
    Options
    My 12 year old has now beaten it about 4 times, when he "loses" people he gets mad and tries to go back and figure out what he did "wrong".
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Bah. just prepare to get your cereal shat in when you get around to 3. :)
  • Sassia
    Sassia Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I loved mass effect, then loved 2 even more. 3 is ok. I found it shorter than 2 and easier to complete everything. My advice? Don't read up about the endings in 3 and then you will be happy enough with what you get!