introduction please.

Options
First off, My game name is Kyndrah and I'm a guild leader. Been playing the game for almost 5 year along with other games along the way. I"m divorced but have a wonderful man who i share my life with.

Replies

• west200
    west200 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Lin806~ what do you play?

My game name is Jemmariz. I am fire mage who <3 the Horde. Yep, I am girl who plays more causally then hardcore because of other silly obligations such as work and family. :) I have been playing for off and on for two years. I started my weight loss quest at the end of October of 2011. Y'all probably think I am huge nerd by comparing my life style changes to WoW, but I might as well get it out there now. :D

Looking forward to meeting more individuals. Peace!
  • Lin806
    Lin806 Posts: 20
    Options
    My main toon is a lvl 85 holy priest.. alliance..I also have other 85's and even one blood elf horde that is priest. lol .. guess i love that healing thing. I do like playing wow, met alot of real nice people..even some in real life.
  • west200
    west200 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hats off on the whole healing thing. I have played a pally tank as well; while, my boyfriend healed me. I don't think any healer could have tolerated me. :)

If you are a guild leader, how do you find time to workout and eat right? I use to do some raiding on the weekends and what not, and it consumed my entire day/evening. FYI, it was a guild raid, so I was the only one who did not know what they were doing.

Are you excited for Mists of Pandaria?
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Just joined the site tonight, and the first group that popped up was this one - I figured the site must already be stalking me! Wenchilada is actually the name of my goblin mage - I've used several variations on "wench" in online screen names since 2005 or so, but this one just flew out of my fingers when I was trying to come up with a name that wasn't already taken for my first Cata toon. (I took 5 years off in between vanilla & Cata, even though I swore I'd never touch it again when I left vanilla!)

I primarily play arcane. Okay, I'll see myself out. :P

But really, I like that my damage meters are pretty consistent no matter the RNG. I had a fire spec for certain progression fights, but we found that if we could just leave me on the boss instead of chasing after the adds (but helping out if need be), everyone ended up winning. So, right now, I have an empty spec. Debating making it into PvP or just throwing back in the fall-back fire spec.

Wenchilada is my only 85. I raid her in DS on late-night weekends with my husband and a group of friends we met through pugging last summer. I have several lowbies, ranging from 2 to 70. I might get on them someday... but have been focusing on just having one boss raider since I do work a 40-hour job and whatnot.

Anyway, nice to meet y'all. :)
  • Lin806
    Options
    i'm on short term disablity right now, so i'm home all the time. I have set certain times to play wow and certain times to stay in the real world, so I am able to get some excercise in between the Azeroth life. I used to be in raiding guilds, hard core ones, but they took up too much of my life and i felt like just a number. My guild is casual, we raid occasionally but we help out each other getting the gear they need or the instances they need ran. I have been playing Mists of Panderia a little and find it somewhat different, guess i'll get used to it. Tuesdays maintenance drives me nuts but it also gives me time to get that extra excercise in, and get some meal planning done.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    My name is Kristy and I have been playing WoW since 2006. My first toon was a human mage. I have played every class and my favorite is still a mage. My main currently is a Draenei mage. Second would be my hunter. And Next I plan on working on a Shammy for heals. My favorite mage spec is arcane. I love it.
  • Lin806
    Options
    i hope every one has a wonderful and safe holiday weekend.. Hopefully I'll stay within my eating goals.
  • FMH82
    FMH82 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I am a former raider (I quit the game a few months ago and just recently returned). I'm obsessed with healing (pally main, priest and druid alts, along with a hunter/mage). I've always played horde but since I started playing again I've kinda changed it up and am leveling fresh alliance side.

I play when I can - mostly when I have free time. :)
  • Lin806
    Options
    i've tried other races and specs and it seems i always go back to human healing spec.. My favorite is my holy priest.
  • Starlight50
    Options
    Hi everyone. I've been playing WOW since before Wrath. How long has that been? Not sure. I 've played on and off over the years. I play Alliance <mostly>. I started playing as a way to be connected to the world while I was recovering from an illness. I really had no idea that I would enjoy the game as much as I do, having never played video games (other than the occasional Mario Brothers) . My favorite class is Feral Kitty Druid. I also have a shadow priest Alt that I like a lot. I'm more of a causual player, in that I have limited time to play and limited experience with dungeons and raiding. I was getting into PVP and working on upgrading my PVP armor prior to Cataclysm. After that expansion, I had to start all over building up my gear so I stopped PVP. I'm wanting to get back into it but this time my goal is to be actualy somewhat proficient .<LOL> My PVP goal is to learn more about macro's and rotations and PVP tactics. Most importantly, I want to break my "mouse over" habit. Hopfully I'll meet some of these goals before Mist. I'm getting more used to using the keyboard for spells because of Diable III, There may be hope for me afterall. :laugh:
    I find WOW to be overwhelming most of the time but I enjoy it never the less. As far as weightloss. I hope to loose 30 lbs by 2013.

:flowerforyou:
  • reverendzor
    reverendzor Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello folks,

I am unsure is this is still an active group or not, but figured I would give it a try.

I see that listed in the group info it says "Yes, girls do play world of warcraft and yes, I am one. But mainly this group is to talk about the game and to motivate each other in the trials of losing weight", I hope it will not be held against me that I am a male who plays WoW and is attempting to get healthy

Ahem, now that my disclaimer is out of the way...

I have been playing WoW since Vanilla (Dec 2004) and have been a long time resident of the Eonar- US realm, spending most of my time on my Horde side Pally either tanking in PvE or healing in PvP. While I have become bored with the state of the game over these last several months, I still do play casually, which works out great for my fitness goals.
  • Malozing0809
    Malozing0809 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey! Malozing is actually the name of my troll druid. My main is a troll Shaman. I mostly play her as Elemental or Restoration, but will bust out enhance for 2v2s. I started play a year before Cata came out, so yeah I am a wrath baby.
  • nancik81
    Options
    Hi all, I have been playing for several years. I play casually, don't do any raid right now due to real life. I have an 85 feral druid night elf, 85 fire mage human, 76 draeni arcane mage and other lowbies.
  • Malozing0809
    Options
    Hey nancik! Welcome to a very quiet group on MFP!
  • reverendzor
    Options
    heya nancik81 and Nancik81! Glad to see this is not a dead group :-)

So I hit level 90 this weekend (took thr week off from work so got in plenty of WoW time) and I am overwhelmed by the amount on content available that I still have not touched, let alone the hundreds of more quests that seem to have opened up once I hit 90.
  • Malozing0809
    Options
    I am almost to 90. I like taking my time and completing all the quests in a zone before moving on to the next. I may ding today.

I also like playing the auction house. What do you think of pet battles?
  • reverendzor
    Options
    Malozing,

I have been unable to get into Pet Battles myself. I am sure I will give them another look once I run out of other things to do, but for now I have plenty on my plate to keep me entertained.
  • nancik81
    Options
    Well, Im still waiting to get panderia....but now I have 3 85s to get to 90, my arcane mage hit 85 last night. I didn't put it but I am on the Grizzly Hills (US) realm.
  • Lin806
    Options
    well , I have Panderia.. my main, which is a holy priest is just lvl 88. I am enjoying somewhat, but do like the pet battles. as for my other toons. I have like 5 other level 85's but haven't been really working on getting them to 90... yet.
  • Malozing0809
    Options
    So far I have been enjoying the heroics. Some tanks need to realize that they aren't gods and don't chain pull while i am drinking after a boss, but there are the awesome pugs that make up for it.