New to this...

Options
I'm Julie. 43 years young. I'm from the middle of Texas, literally. Small ranching town, we do see the stars at night..lol. I hope to meet some supporters here, since I am new to this and I'm determined to get to my healthy weight. Would love to meet you.

Replies

• pantsdailyon
    pantsdailyon Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    A Packers fan in Texas? What's up with that? :tongue:
  • drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Loving seeing another Packer's fan! I was born and raised in Wisconsin, so I'm a die hard myself. :)
  • glyndalin
    glyndalin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this group, too, but I'm glad to see another Central Texas person here. ♫The stars at night♫ are pretty bright out here at the very edge of Austin, too. Nice to meet y'all.
  • kbailey374
    kbailey374 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am jealous - but my boy just moved back home from TX so I'm NOT coming out there! lol
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Hi! I'm Darla. I live out in the boonies in Arkansas. You can see the stars out here, too. Feel free to friend me if you want. I gotta warn you, though: I'm definitely not perfect. I'm a busy bee. I don't comment on food diaries. But I will try to encourage and support as much as I can. And if you give me time... and we both put in a little effort, we'll be great friends.
  • Monti_e_lmt
    Monti_e_lmt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am in Ky, 24 years old, single for 6 years and I just started looking again.