What's your goal?

Options

Replies

• KellyKat64
    KellyKat64 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My goal was to lose a total of 125lbs.

I have lost 25 since Jun1st and I feel great. I vowed this time to eat more veggies and less processed food, to journal my food (I got cocky last year and quit, and soon after it all fell apart), exercising at least every other day, and to move whenever I can for as long as I can.
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose about 70 lbs. I'm getting married next year and would like a healthier me going into my future. I'm at my heaviest which I've never been even after having children (from my previous marriage). I won't fall apart if I just make it to 50 lbs though.
  • msmdw1448
    msmdw1448 Posts: 1
    Options
    I would like to lose the 25lbs that someone lost LOL, but I that is my goal and I will be very happy.
  • PamL66
    PamL66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My weight goal is to get to down to 130 lbs. I was there about the time I turned 40, but gained 20 lbs over the next 5 years or so.

I'd also like to feel comfortable enough in my skin to tuck things in. It might sound strange, but I simply don't feel comfortable and always wear my tops out, untucked. The weight I gained seems to be around my middle, and since I've lost 7 lbs I may be able to tuck in relatively soon. :)
  • danabromley
    danabromley Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a 90 day challenge and I'd like to weigh 145 by that time. My weight right now is 156.
  • BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    Options
    I would like to lose 90lbs. So far I am down 10 and having a hard time getting past that.
    Good luck!
  • brickhouselmj
    Options
    My goal is to fit in a size 10 jeans......not sure how much weight I'll have to loose........when I get there, I'm going to post a new profile pic in my new jeans :happy:
  • michelle_valencia
    Options
    My goal is to RETURN 50 lbs!!!!!!!!!! I have finally had it and when school starts back up in September I want to have RETURNED at leas 25 of it...Im down 11 lbs now, and have a little more than one and 1/2 months to go...with the support of all my friends on MFP and at home I know I will do it!!!!!!!!!!
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    my first goal is to lose any weight that wants to go, im doing cardio and weights at home, and of course watching my food intake!
    my ultimate goal is to be in the healthy range according to my bmi - thats alot of weight right now. so i've started the process of getting to that goal a liitle work everyday.
  • madreof2
    madreof2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Simple. I need to lose at least 80 pounds...my doctor would be satisfied. I say, I want to lose as much as I can to be healthy and get off these meds.
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    I've lost 22 but need to lose another 20 to reach my goal. I haven't seen any weight loss for a while but my measurements continue to decrease. I'm hoping to get there by the end of the year.
  • pattijacq
    Options
    16 down & 30 to go. Sounds like so much, so I really try and focus on the next 5 pounds.
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get back down to a size 6 or even a 4, as I am only 5'2" tall. I know I won't reach my goal weight, because I have been losing inches (78.5 so far), but only 37lb. I would rather weigh more and it be muscle, than weigh less, and not be toned.
  • jrector5
    jrector5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a long way to go in regards to my weight loss goal of about 100 pounds. So, along the way, I am focusing on mini 5 lb goals and making the transition from walker to runner.

Good luck to all. We can do it!!!
  • KimtheBanker
    Options
    If I am going to be in the area of "healthy" on the BMI chart I need to lose 170 lbs. I would be happy with 50lbs to start.
  • daoc1972
    daoc1972 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I had my second baby in Feb. I want to be in the 140s by his first birthday.

24455776.png
  • Wrreck
    Wrreck Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My long range goal is to get down to 118 by my 25th wedding anniversary in Sept 2014. That was what I weighed when we married and to be that size again would be great! My short term goal is to gain control over my grazing habits and my sugar intake.
  • BeccaB45
    BeccaB45 Posts: 18
    Options
    I have also had about 9 years of "yo-yo" dieting. Prior to that I was healthy about 2 years and prior to that an anorexic for many many years. My desire at ths stage of my life is to just develop a "way of life" that is simply "healthy". My weight related goal is to loose 31lb, but not just weight loss, I also REALLY want to learn how to build lean muscle.
  • cycling2
    cycling2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my goal is to get rid of another 5kg and be able to keep it that way. I'm already an active person, my problem is eating too much - I need to learn moderation :)

I'd love tone my bum and thighs (I was really inspired by some success stories here on MFP), so perhaps I'll start some exercises with that in mind.

I also want to cycle 2012km in 2012... I'm a bit behind with this goal but I'm going on holiday with my bike next month and hopefully will make some more progress. I'll try to add my cycling ticker to this post to motivate me:

96ARp1.png

After many edits I was able to add the ticker :smile:
  • escape4asecond
    Options
    My goal is to lose 60-70 lbs and to not feel so tired all the time.

This is my goal too!