BBL Fans: How long before you saw results?

Options
Pipsg1rl
Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
To start, I did ChaLean Extreme from Feb to May (90days). On May 7 I started BBL.

I am on my start of the 3rd week of BBL for Pear Girls.

I have seen that some people see results in the FIRST WEEK and I'm not really sure I'm seeing them. (I do take pics once a week).

I am trying not to be down -I am shrinking by .5inches or so a week, but I can't SEE the differences. I've got a juicy booty.

I -think- my booty is sticking out more and hanging down less but it's hard to tell.

So: How long did it take for you doing the program to SEE results?

--and just so you know, i'm not going to quit, i'm just really curious if i'm expecting too much too soon--

Replies

• msgremmy
    msgremmy Posts: 88
    Options
    I've been at it for about three weeks as well-- I definitely -feel- different, but I'm not sure I'm seeing anything yet, either. Like you, I think my butt may be getting into some actual shape other than blob, but I'm not sure. I've heard some ladies need to do two rounds before really seeing fantastic results... I'm probably one of those, and I'm okay with that.

I'm doing the pear set as well, but I'm thinking to switching to the classic solution because I'm not exactly pear...
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    thanks for your response. TWO!! sessions?? Wasn't expecting that :(

I know that for Pear the 2nd month he tells you to follow the "Classic" calendar anyhow. I also ordered the deluxe discs (but not Secret Weapon) to help mix it up.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    UPDATE:
    last night while doing some "I can't sleep stretching" in my dark kitchen I noticed something:

With my knees and ankles together and bent in the "ragdoll" pose I saw

LIGHT!! coming between my thighs.

So I know that I am seeing results within 4 weeks.

Thought I'd let you guys know.

as Leandro would say, "Nii--nnnicccee!"

Now we do da plank!!
  • msgremmy
    Options
    I want to murder the plank!!

But great work!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    I want to murder the plank!!

Unfortunately you would have to do it with "one hand behind your back!"

lol.
    That's a serious BBL funny!!
  • sfmenkhaus
    sfmenkhaus Posts: 19
    Options
    I just did day three of the big program, I carry most of my extra on my butt and thighs so I thought it was the best option. Is it just me or is the bum bum workout more cardio than the cardio axe?

Maybe it's just cause I can't keep up the with rapidly changing moves - we'll see as I get further into the program.
  • msgremmy
    Options
    I just did day three of the big program, I carry most of my extra on my butt and thighs so I thought it was the best option. Is it just me or is the bum bum workout more cardio than the cardio axe?

I do sweat quite a lot with Bum Bum, and I'm surprised that they burn pretty similar calories (according to my HRM)-- Cardio Axe does burn a little more, though. I think once you get the hang of Cardio Axe, it really is more cardio, but you have to give yourself a chance to learn the combos.

Keep it up and feel the bum bum burn!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Bum Bum should defininately be considered Cardio!!

My first month was Pear. This month I'm doing Classic. Also glad I purchased the Deluxe since it gives me a few more options.

I have pics on my profile of day 1 of BBL and Day 30ish.
  • sfmenkhaus
    Options
    So on day 9 now of the BIG solution, still not quite getting the cardio axe combos but getting there. They still seem to change from when he goes through them separately and then combines them all.

Loved the sculpt video, I've got to get some heavier weights though, the 5 pounders I have at home aren't enough.

I do miss the gym - that was my quiet me time plug in the i-pod and go from one exercise to the next based on what I decided to do for the day - always cleared my mind, I don't get the same stress relief from trying to follow the videos. Any suggestions?

The only routine that came close was the sculpt, I could do that every day, maybe I will.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    BBL doesn't have a stretch or yoga video. Maybe you could add a few minutes at the end of your workout.
  • JensQi
    JensQi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I:heart:
  • sfmenkhaus
    Options
    I did notice the lack of stretching and usually do some afterwards.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Maybe we should send a friendly email to Leandro at BeachBody and tell him we'd love him to add an expansion pack of Brazilian Stretching!
  • sfmenkhaus
    Options
    I'll have to mention it to my friend who's a beachbody coach. She's at the summit now and posted a photo of herself with Leandro on FB.

I just finished week 2 and it seems to be making a difference. Had a wellness clinic at work on Friday and as part of the screening they took waist measurements, mine is down from when I started. I plan to wait until the of end week 4 to officially remeasure.
  • sfmenkhaus
    Options
    To start, I did ChaLean Extreme from Feb to May (90days). On May 7 I started BBL.

I am on my start of the 3rd week of BBL for Pear Girls.

I have seen that some people see results in the FIRST WEEK and I'm not really sure I'm seeing them. (I do take pics once a week).

I am trying not to be down -I am shrinking by .5inches or so a week, but I can't SEE the differences. I've got a juicy booty.

I -think- my booty is sticking out more and hanging down less but it's hard to tell.

So: How long did it take for you doing the program to SEE results?

--and just so you know, i'm not going to quit, i'm just really curious if i'm expecting too much too soon--

Curious how your first 4 weeks ended...
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options

[img][/img]7439864568_cba0e43519.jpg
    BBL Butt May 7 by Pipsgirl, on Flickr

[img][/img]7439888776_4e8d3a743c.jpg
    BBL June 3, 2012 by Pipsgirl, on Flickr
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    gosh dangit. i hate posting photos. wonder what i did wrong :(
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    YES! I GOT IT :)

had to use the HTML/BBCode from Flickr. none of the others worked.

woot!

(on to post my Chalene Photos).
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options

[img][/img]7439864568_cba0e43519.jpg
    BBL Butt May 7 by Pipsgirl, on Flickr

[img][/img]7439888776_4e8d3a743c.jpg
    BBL June 3, 2012 by Pipsgirl, on Flickr
    Final Pics-
    [img][/img]7583554166_f4942270c3.jpg