Workout completions

Options
How many times have you ever seen Shaun T complete a workout? I see him huffing and puffing a lot, but spending a lot of time pointing to the others and talking. LOL. Been a couple of years since I have done Insanity. I would like to do it again, but with heavy squats, I found I need to back off from it for awhile as it is hard on my knees.

Replies

• JazzMaTazz21
    Options
    I agree... he never seems to be working out lol

But its hard on my knees too. I went to my doc and he said it was runners knee. Im thinking I need some special impact shoes or something. When ever I stand up my knees soud like Rice Krispies,
  • Neecy_Pooh
    Neecy_Pooh Posts: 122
    Options
    My knees are the same, as I am a runner as well. They don't feel bad during the workout but if I sit for too long then stand up, I really feel it...in both knees! As far as Shaun T. Not working out, I disagree. LOL That was one thing I liked about the program when I started it, was that he works out too. You have to remember, he is the instructor, he needs to instruct; which he does. I have never seen a workout that the instructor works out the entire time. : )

BTW, I started my fourth week today. Woot!
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My knees are the same, as I am a runner as well. They don't feel bad during the workout but if I sit for too long then stand up, I really feel it...in both knees! As far as Shaun T. Not working out, I disagree. LOL That was one thing I liked about the program when I started it, was that he works out too. You have to remember, he is the instructor, he needs to instruct; which he does. I have never seen a workout that the instructor works out the entire time. : )

BTW, I started my fourth week today. Woot!

I run, occasionally, as well and have had some knee pain. I've found that just taking an extra day or two of rest when they get real bad. It seems like commonsense but it took me until the middle of Month 2 (when I was busy with finals for school) to figure it out. The whole program ended up taking me about 90 days to complete, but I was ok with that.
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Wrong topic...