Waiting for Hunger...You?

Options
Vonstermommy
Vonstermommy Posts: 9 Member
How many of you wake up in the morning and ignore what your body is telling you and then eat just to eat? The truth is...Im not hungry in the morning! Nor am I automatically hungry at 12:00 and 6PM. Ive been know to wake up and eat without finding out what Im craving (thats called listening) or even if Im hungry. Ive convinced myself this is okay because its the only time I can get my fiber. So at 7:30AM Im eating cereal, bananas and apples with peanut butter. But what would happen if I waited? Would I pass out? Would I be starving at noon?

Feeling stomach hungry is actually a weird and awesome feeling. When was the last time you ate because you were hungry and by hungry I mean - tummy rumbling, first bite tastes like heaven, making mmmm sounds...

Replies

• Lady1232
    Lady1232 Posts: 5
    Options
    I have lived for the past 20 years ignoring my body! I, like you, just am not hungry most mornings....but eat anyway....I use to think all kinds of foolish things.....still do to an exstent.

When I was first introduced to TW 0-5 eating it was like an out of body experiance for me to wait for the hunger!!! I had a feeling of loss, like a compass spinning in circles.....like the feeling you get getting off the merry go round as a child....That feeling stayed with me for about 3-4 weeks as I continued to wait for zero. I am greatful for TW. I have been learing 0-5 for about 2 years. I need to put it in to pratice. I'm starting again, working on waiting to 0 this week. I love MFP, however, it has been a struggle for me not to be so focused on the calories and stay focused on 0-5 eating.....working it out with HIM....Royce
  • Shunda_27
    Options
    Are you lovely ladies still active in the board? I really need motivation!
    :smile:
  • ceen43
    ceen43 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Is anyone interested in getting this going?