Wedding Dress...before & after

Options
blueeyedgecko
blueeyedgecko Posts: 7 Member
Had my first dress fitting last week! The pic on the left was from Feb when I bought my dress. The pic on the right is from my first dress fitting last. I've lost about 16lbs total, 12lbs between the 1st and 2nd pic. I'm so excited....53 days to go until the wedding!

H-1.jpg

Replies

• sehrler
    sehrler Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! Congrats on the weightloss. That's great :)

I will have a comparison set of pics add after this weekend (only in the sample though, my dress won't be here until July). When I bought my dress in January I was between sizes and planning to lose weight--they didn't want to order the half size smaller but I made them.

I am going back to get measured and I am probably 3 sizes smaller than the half size down, can't wait to see their faces! I may even be able to fit into the sample size, or at least close. I've lost 36.5 lbs so far and 6.5" off my bust, 5.5" off my waist and 6.5" off my hips. At least I'm losing proportionately. I have about 20-25 lbs to go, I'll get as far as I can before I start fittings in July.
  • blueeyedgecko
    blueeyedgecko Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! Can't wait to see your pics! They told me when I went in that I can only loose 3 more pounds LOL!
  • Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    That is fabulous :) You look GREAT. Congrats!
  • MrsJansen
    MrsJansen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awe, you look great!
  • blackqueen82
    Options
    You look great! Good job on your weight loss.
  • armychica06
    Options
    So pretty! Congrats on your weight loss.
  • renoclaf
    Options
    You look great! It's just trimmed in all the right places.

I'm going to go gown shopping for the first time in a few weeks. I'm kinda worried about the dress looking different if I'm able to lose like I'd like to but everyone demands you shop so early. oi!

You've done it just right.
  • stinastudios
    stinastudios Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look beautiful! I can definitely see the difference in your waist. Great job!