Day 1 for me!
Duration: 25 mins
Calories burned: 237
10 pound dumbbells

Replies

• DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hoping it will be day 1 for me as well. Just waiting to see if my DVD has arrived!!
  • Fit_SailorsWife
    Fit_SailorsWife Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hoping it will be day 1 for me as well. Just waiting to see if my DVD has arrived!!

i hope so!!!
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Day 1 for me as well but I will be doing it this evening after yoga and running. Wish me luck.
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I just tried level 1 and I only got 10 minutes in. I may try it later after I eat more and have more energy. My goal is to complete level 1 all the way through by July 1st!
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I will start on 5/28 as I will be coming back from a vaction.
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hi. I saw your post about this group. I hope it is okay that I joined. I am halfway through 30 DS. I am not doing it every day as Jillian suggests. My body just physically cannot do it. Every 2 or 3 days I take a day off but I do something else instead like a different DVD, walking, biking, etc. I also am combining this with other cardio when I do it. I noticed that people have great results after this program that you can really see but most lost inches rather than weight. Also, I am not very good at 30DS. I am trying my best but sometimes it gets so hard that I have to get my breath for a good 15-20 seconds (and since each interval is only 30 seconds...) so I thought it would be safer for me to combine it with something else..plus I like to get 60 minutes in a day!

I can tell you that since starting I have this program I have lost about 6 or 7 lbs, so pretty good!

Oh and for calories burned- today on level 2 I burned 200. I usually burn about 175 but I notice if I do cardio first I will burn more. (I use the HRM to see how much I burn).
  • lavsk23
    lavsk23 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I did Day 3 Level 1 yesterday. Currently I am logging it under circuit training on MFP but I feel it bloats the calories burned. I don't think I burn that many calories as MFP says. I don't have an HRM :(

How are you girls planning to log it as? I read some forum posts to get an idea how much I might be burning for my weight and I am entering approximate values for now.
  • radioraven
    radioraven Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Day 2 in.
    Here are my beginning measurements:
    Arm (Right) 12.5
    Arm (Left) 12
    Bust: 35
    Waist: 32
    Hips: 40
    Thigh( Right) : 24

SW: 158
    Thigh (Left) : 24 1/2
  • rcharlee
    rcharlee Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 5 of level 1. Each day is getting little easier......thank goodness, the first couple of days hurt.

For the person that asked about logging the calories for this, I had a problem with the number the circuit training said also. I need a new battery for my heart rate monitor, so in the meantime I took 3 heart rates through the 20 minutes, then averaged them. I used the website listened below to find my calories burned.

http://www.shapesense.com/fitness-exercise/calculators/heart-rate-based-calorie-burn-calculator.aspx
  • JennyLu3
    JennyLu3 Posts: 26
    Options
    Day 2 - Check!
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of level 1. One question how do we know to move on to the next level. I don't own the dvd's so not sure how it works.
  • AliciaAnn03
    Options
    Day 1 is completed. I am excited to do Day 2 tonight!
  • triinityz
    triinityz Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Ordering the DVD right now so I'll catch up with you guys soon! Will post once I get it :)
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level 1 Day 1 :)
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies (and gents if you are here). I was going to start Day 1 of Level 2 but I love the idea of starting with the group a little bit & I want to master Natalie moves. I am almost there.

Thank you for starting this group. Let's Shred it up everyone!

I will post my before & after stats at the end. :wink:

Today: 5/22/2012 Level 1 Day 1
    {I like the Daily Roll Call} :drinker:
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of level 1. One question how do we know to move on to the next level. I don't own the dvd's so not sure how it works.

It seems to be suggested that you do each level for 10 days, there are 3 levels and that totals your 30 days.
    I am sure you can advance if you see fit. I am reapeating my Level 1 because I want to master it and start fresh with our group. I would have started Level 2: Day 1 today.

I hope that helps.

Laura
  • suzqmf
    suzqmf Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1 completed by 6am today!
    I am already starting to feel sore...but a GOOD sore.

I will do measurements this afternoon!
  • ericarae33
    ericarae33 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to get to mine after work!!
  • vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    No 30 DS for me but I have done my first ever outdoor run past rush hour traffic.
    2k in 20 minutes.

Going to be doing 2 runs a week with our flat mate.
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    just ordered mine hopefully it will come in by the end of the week!