Do you shave like a man or like a boy ?

Options
stephaneb74
stephaneb74 Posts: 151 Member
I shave like a man..... can't stand the smell of all these creams and aftershave

Double edge rasor, shaving soap (ARKO) and/or shaving cream (ARKO), Horse hair brush, alun block and Pinaud Clubman classic aftershave....

d43004f6883ab2cab22ca5a3b3413488cb607293_wmeg_00001.jpg

Replies

• boggsmeister
    boggsmeister Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Use a 3 blade disposable razor. Dry.

That's shaving like a man.
  • stephaneb74
    Options
    no that is shaving like a neanderthalus......man is just two step above ;)
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    So I should chuck my pink lady bic razor?
  • boggsmeister
    boggsmeister Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Lol, you make a good point. I can shave dry all I want and it doesn't really hurt, it saves time, and it makes your razors last forever. It is a little cave mannish though.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    Lol, you make a good point. I can shave dry all I want and it doesn't really hurt, it saves time, and it makes your razors last forever. It is a little cave mannish though.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Mach 3 and water baby, that is all. Mach 3 is the best razor I have ever tried. One blade lasts about 3 to 4 months. I have had the same pack of blades for 4 years, it was a big pack.
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Disposable razor.........no soap..........no water..........
  • stephaneb74
    Options
    It was implied that this being kind the man cave group, we were talking about shaving facial hair :-)

I do take a good 20 minutes to shave..... but I do it only twice a week.... I am lucky enough that my job does not require me to be shaved all the time :-)

I find the smell of arko shaving soap relaxing..... I probably take too much pleasure just rubbing my face with a shaving brush loaded with hot lather......
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    It was implied that this being kind the man cave group, we were talking about shaving facial hair :-)
    Who has said anything different? I shave facial hair and facial hair only.........
  • pearsy67
    pearsy67 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Disposible razor, soap in the shower, I don't need a mirror, I know where my face starts and stops.
  • wil9
    wil9 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I shave with a bowie knife and water from a creek. That how real men do it. lol
  • MKLAMAN
    MKLAMAN Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I don't shave. I'm like Chuck Norris and give my whiskers a dirty look and they flee in fear.
  • wil9
    wil9 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I don't shave. I'm like Chuck Norris and give my whiskers a dirty look and they flee in fear.

^LOL
  • cryptique
    cryptique Posts: 28
    Options
    I chipped a piece of flint until I attained a suitably sharp surface, and I scraped that across my face. After the first couple of years my beard gave up and refused to grow any more. Around that same time the hair on top of my head miraculously grew back.
  • twkelly
    twkelly Posts: 91 Member
    Options

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Mach 3 and water baby, that is all. Mach 3 is the best razor I have ever tried. One blade lasts about 3 to 4 months. I have had the same pack of blades for 4 years, it was a big pack.

This^^

Scalding hot water and a Mach3. That's it. Every other day.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    What is this " shaving ", you speak of?
  • trinitrate
    trinitrate Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Mach 3, very hot water, a tiny drop of liquid hand soap. works great. Stuck shaving daily... comes in too thik to leave for more than a day.
  • Wpbarr
    Wpbarr Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I use a Solingen straight razor passed down from my great-grandfather to shape my beard after a haircut and then i use a Braun, daily. I rub an alum block over my warm, damp face before using the electric.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Seems I shave like a uhh boy. Fancy razor with Edge sensitive skin gel, and a soothing after shave lotion.
    I shave my moustache area with an electric though, I've got a bump on my skin that gets cut every time I use the razor so I had to switch to the electrc for that spot.

Not everyone has the same face/skin and beard hair.
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Shave?!?!?! Who the heck shaves?

524bf5ea.jpg
  • mrincredible93
    Options
    I rub it off with steel wool. LOL.