Disney Incentive

Options
bigpenguin570
bigpenguin570 Posts: 52 Member
This fall we will be going for the first time, ans I am trying to use this as my incentive too! I want a skinnier version of myself to drag around that amazing place!

Replies

• lisars135
    lisars135 Posts: 19
    Options
    You can do it!
  • mommy2caroline
    Options
    We went to Disney this past December for 1 day and I hate how I looked in the pictures. We had a family picture with Santa and I look aweful. I am hoping this will be a good motivation for me with October coming quickly.
  • corrine1973
    corrine1973 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I definatly believe that Disney is a great incentive to loose those extra pounds. I just went in March and hate looking at myself when I see the pictures. I am vowing that I will not have the same problems when I review the pictures for my trip next May.
  • Strivingforhealth12
    Strivingforhealth12 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Going in August--going to be HOT! That means sleeveless tops, shorts, bathing suits... I look forward to losing more weight before then to look better in photos and in person.
  • bigpenguin570
    Options
    We went to Disney this past December for 1 day and I hate how I looked in the pictures. We had a family picture with Santa and I look aweful. I am hoping this will be a good motivation for me with October coming quickly.

I agree, I find myself making excuses not to be in any pictures, cant stand the reality of what I look like. Lets change this:smooched:
  • bigpenguin570
    Options
    Its sad, but I think about all the events I don't have with any of "me" in the pictures. I'm always the one with the camera, so years from now when my kids look at them, they won't even know I was there! I am sick & tired of missing out on life because of my weight, NO MORE!
  • pseel42
    pseel42 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi,

You will have an AMAZING time!! I went to WDW for the first time for my 40th birthday with just a friend from work. No kids, husband!!! It was the most enjoyable time I have ever had!!

You will be doing a lot of walking so make sure to wear comfortable shoes!!

I can't wait to go back, I don't know when that will be but I AM going back!!

I hope you get the motivation/inspiration you need to be able to get what you want out of your trip.

Paula