Logging FREE food!!

Options
LynchDirect13
LynchDirect13 Posts: 3 Member
How do you find logging "Free" food on MFP is it quite easy or do most of you just leave that part out?

Replies

• Caramel2610
    Caramel2610 Posts: 22
    Options
    havent been sticking to SW plan on mfp yet - was attending SW meetings but couldn't get motivated to start and after 5 weeks had lost only 1 pound - totally my own fault, nothing to do with SW plan.

I do actually like the plan and consider it quite healthy, unlike other plans, but just cant get "in the zone" yet.

Will keep popping by this group to get some tips though.

Best of Luck with it
  • LynchDirect13
    LynchDirect13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks hun.
    I've found SW great I have been a bit wobbley with the plans over the first few weeks but so far I'm 8 weeks in and I've lost 10 pounds so I have managed to hold back on the syns :)

If you've found something that helps you that's fantastic, I've tried loads from the Atkins Diet to the Beetroot diet and this is the only thing that's steadily helped me lose the pounds so I'm not worried about piling it all back on afterwards.

Thanks for the support,
    Take care xox
  • PottyMrs
    PottyMrs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Iv change the layout of my food diary on here to resemble the slimming world diary, iv added you on here so you can see, then in the notes section I write te number of syns iv had so I can keep track
  • shelley8208
    Options
    Hi could you explain how you add your free food (slimming world) to MFP? x
  • charliekennick
    charliekennick Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to link my SW to MFP also, how is this done please?
  • tmdruskin
    tmdruskin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know too please - starting SW on Wednesday!