Support Buddies :) Add ME

Allygirlx
Allygirlx Posts: 52 Member
Everyone thank you for joining this group I have created... Next step, lets become support buddies... every little bit helps :)

Thank you!!! Have a great week and a GREAT Memorial Weekend :heart:

THE FEELING YOU GET AFTER YOUR WORKOUT TODAY, MAKES YOU WANNA DO IT TOMORROW :)

ONE POUND AT A TIME

GET UP & GOAL!

Replies

• jlanier
    jlanier Posts: 16
    Feel free to add me. I am looking for buddies and motivation as well as to motivate people as well.
  • klizzeth
    klizzeth Posts: 12
    I'm in! Let's make sure we all stick to it and workout at least 30 min a day! what do you all think?
  • Hey everyone! I have been in MFP for almost a month now. I'm originally from Long Beach ,California. But Ive been here in Salt Lake city, for about 7 years now and I love it!. So if you need a good supportive friend who logs in every day; are in Cali or Utah or from where ever! Please feel free to add ME!

The more friends in a support group the better & Merrier!
  • Allygirlx
    Allygirlx Posts: 52 Member
    Welcome Ladies!!! Klizzeth: Sounds like the perfect plan :)
  • 1andonlykellyd
    1andonlykellyd Posts: 33 Member
    everyone feel free to add me too! I do Nike fitness club, C25k and MFP among other things. Love all the support I can get and happy to support others:flowerforyou:
  • stephsteph76
    stephsteph76 Posts: 54 Member
    I like the sound of this group. If anyone would like a new friend, feel free to add me!! :)
  • tashae7
    tashae7 Posts: 1
    Just wanted to say Hi to everyone! Feel free to add me. :)
  • hsaab
    hsaab Posts: 36
    I just joined today, liked the sound of this group! Would like to add some buddies for support so feel free :) thanks!
  • klizzeth
    klizzeth Posts: 12
    How is everybody doing today!!?? Any morning people already working out???