Hidden Habits That Are Stopping your Weightloss!!!

Options
1: Exercise. Contrary to popular opinion, you do not "work up an appetite" through exercise. Exercise is a proven appetite suppressant. It stimulates brain chemicals known as endorphins. These are your body's natural pain killers that give you a mood boost and reduce your appetite. If you are using MyFitnessPal or another calorie tracker, do not eat the “extra” calories.

#2: Drink more water, regularly. The human body craves hydration long before it craves food. Modern society and product marketing has 'educated' people into confusing thirst with hunger. Drinking water at regular intervals throughout the day will help to keep your appetite in check.

#3: Avoid artificial sweeteners. Despite the well-publicized fact of artificial sweeteners having no calories, they are the enemy of the dieter. Many studies in both human and animals have proven conclusively that these chemical sweeteners stimulate the appetite. Avoid them like the plague. Particularly do not drink diet sodas. Stick with water.
#4: Watch the Salt. Sodium was a hidden enemy in my quest. Avoiding all prepackaged foods and making sure my sodium stayed under 2500mg boost my weight loss.

#5: Fruits are sugars. Eat proteins and non-starchy fibers. Other than the obvious calorie implications of sugars, sugars and starches are short-chain carbohydrates that are very rapidly converted into blood glucose, then very rapidly stored in muscle and fat tissue. This leads to rapid spikes and troughs, highs and lows, in your daily blood sugar levels and thus the urge to eat to treat those low points. Protein foods and high fiber non-starchy vegetables are more nutritious and take longer to fully digest - preventing those blood sugar spikes and troughs.

Replies

• sugarnspice8
    Options
    I think that my problem is I eat out too much
    i try to eat healthy when i do ...but i dont succeed