Just started this week with my wife

Options
My wife and I just started on Monday (5/21/12) and so far it is going pretty well. My wife only has about 20lbs to lose and has never had to watch what she eats as she has always been thin. On the otherhand, I have about 90-100lbs I need to lose. We are almost done with day 4 of the kickstart and the meal plan is very restrictive. I have had the worst headache everyday. I am assuming that is from giving up the caffine and probably other chemicals in the foods I was eating. I have started adding a sqeeze of fresh lemon to my water so that help. I am looking for help and motivation to keep us going and help motivate others. By they way, I really hate the "Running Man" on Cardio 1, I am terrible at it, but just about got it during during last nights workout ;o)

Replies

• Maiello1970
    Maiello1970 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I HATE RUNNING MAN!!! I just am not coordinated enough! I just got it through with high knees!
  • Catzeyes65
    Options
    It's great that you are doing this together. I have just restarted after wrist sprange (did not do on this program). Was starting my 6 week. But I am back and trying. Need support to stay strong. Have to be at work at 0545 and will have to get up before 4 am to do cardio. Hate the running man but was able to do for full min before week 3. I started on 6/26. We can all do this and will feel stronger and slimmer for it.