June goals

Options
K_Pow
K_Pow Posts: 64 Member
Interested to see what everyone's June goals are.....write them down here ladies!!!

June tends to be a hard month for me....warmer weather = patio season = ice cold beer = munchies......see where I'm going with this????

This month I'm moving more though. I have a half of a half (10.55km) kicking off the beginning of the month (June 2nd) and I'm determined that race will set the pace for the remainder of the month.

As much as I have been logging I have NOT been staying within my calories but my goal is to off set my calories consumed by burning more calories in the hopes of getting backing into losing mode.

What are you goals for June hot mamas?????

Replies

• klv22kath
    klv22kath Posts: 28
    Options
    New diet and workout designed by a trainer. Goal is to lose eight to ten pounds in June. Aiming high! Starts tomorrow after I have all my essentials (food and vitamins).
    Last month for me before the kids are out for the summer and life on a routine falls by the wayside so I plan on making it count. Up at 5:20 and walking the dog for a quick paced thirty minute walk - she is a Bordeaux and one strong puppy!

Good luck to the rest of you! Keep us posted ;)
  • tabatha_burris
    Options
    My goals are to lose at least 4 pounds this month!! I would love to lose 9 but my short time goal is 4 for June!! I want to cook just about every meal and do my workout video for atleast 30mins everyday!
  • Melysa1988
    Melysa1988 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My june goals are to lose 8 pounds and to get a least an hour of cardio a day. im only doing about 30 min now.

ill check back in
  • klv22kath
    Options
    New plan off to a GREAT success!! Lost 7 lbs in the first week. Maybe a lot of water weight but I am not caring!! Settling in for week two and totally pumped!.
    Kpower - how did the race go on Saturday??
  • bzmommy34
    bzmommy34 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    The last month of extreme change in our lives brought about a total lack of regard to my health. I am back now, by the grace of God, and am ready to pay attention to myself!

I am up a couple of pounds which I am hoping will be back off this week yet now that I am active again and my water consumption is up. I would LOVE to be in the mid to low 150's by the end of June.
  • klv22kath
    Options
    Bzmommy, glad you are back! Good luck and don't be afraid to post if you need encouragement!! :)
  • tabatha_burris
    Options
    hey everyone!! How is everyone doing? I have done great as far as cooking homecooked meals and keeping the house clean lol but I havent done so good with excerise and limiting my calorie intake but I started over today and I did good today!! I forgot how hard those first few days are where u dont give in to your cravings!! my selfcontrol kinda went out the window so I am trying to get a hold of myself and do this!!! Not only for me and my health but for my babies!! They need a healthy mommy!!!