Garden Contest

Options
Carissamr
Carissamr Posts: 35 Member
My roommate and I have put in our first veggie garden and it and we enjoyed it very much...It was hard work but well worth the time spent...we decided we wanted to see other peoples gardens too and started a contest on out business page...we are going to have 2 winners and the prizes are a hammock chair and a birdbath/planter...We want to have a lot of participation but not many of my friends have gardens so I thought I would inform some of the MPF groups and my MPF friends...I hope you will all participate and let us see your gardens...the contest is being ran through Facebook...here is the info

BIG CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT: Get those Pictures together!!!! We are running a contest starting on 6/1/2012 - 7/31/2012!!! How do you win??? Post your pictures on our page of your garden, It can be any kind of garden, Flower garden, Rock Garden, Zen Garden, Veggie Garden. Then Share our Link, The person that has the most likes on there picture is the winner. People can vote for as many pictures as they want, but can only vote for each picture once. You may only Submit one photo so pick the best one :) There will be 2 Winners, First place gets there choice of item from the 2 items available, The runner up will get the remaining item. Stop By our Photos section under Garden Contest to view the prize. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OUR CONTEST PARTICIPANTS. Contest starts 6/1/2012 at midnight and ends 7/31/2012 at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced 8/1/2012 at 12 noon. Pictures can be submitted at any time, But votes will not be counted before 6/1/2012. You must like our facebook page to submit a picture or to vote. good luck to all of our gardening friends!!!

go here to join the contest
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Decorative-Pleasures/182864818426709

If there are any questions just ask and feel free to add me as a friend