Competition spreadsheet - input your details!

Options
124»

Replies

• selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    this is a challenge, if it was easy then we would all lose weight without trying, dont give up and yes your still in the group, try to do something different this week
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Cool! Thank you!!

14877786.png
  • nativeamericanm
    nativeamericanm Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm done also. yay!
  • TheresaC928
    TheresaC928 Posts: 849
    Options
    I have lost 5 lbs during this challenge and feel great! Thanks all for the encouragement. Did not reach my 10 lb goal but feel great. My son's 13th birthday is today so to treat myself I bought some new halter tops yesterday and of course his gift. Moms give birth so therefore should be entitled to a treat as well, right? :D Hope everyone met their goals. Now back to my journey tomorrow since this whole week was also a family vacation week and I have been off the wagon the whole time.
  • lessofme65
    lessofme65 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Excited that I lost 11 lbs and ready to re-enlist. Will there be a new spreadsheet or do we just work from the old one? I thought I'd heard something about weigh day switching from Sun to Mon, is this true? I am switching scales so used the old scale for the last weigh in and may start this new one on Mon with the new scale since it's 2-3 lbs higher.
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Is there a new spreadsheet, or the same one as before?

14877786.png
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    DarinGettingHawtin2013 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Same sheet. :-)
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm so glad we are doing another one, thanks for setting it up! I only have 8 lbs to go to my LTG, so that is what I will strive for. 1.5lbs a week!
  • ashsmile78
    ashsmile78 Posts: 3,528 Member
    Options
    Added! :-) please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Permbaby
    Permbaby Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Added! Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
  • jsande10
    jsande10 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm not so good with computers and only just figurd out how to post, so sorry. I did record my weight last week and have just done it for this week. Thanks for providing the challenge, I need all the motivational tools and support I can get my hands on
  • jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Thanks for starting this fun group. I will add myself to the google doc.
  • jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Is the Total Loss and % Weight Loss automatically calculated or do we enter a revised Total Loss each week? Thanks!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You need to add up your total lbs loss each week, then the % lost will automatically upate after.
  • TroyM68
    TroyM68 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone... This looks like fun.... Hope you are planning to do it again!!!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I hope so, cause these challenges get me motivated!
  • lmc8774
    lmc8774 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I hope so, cause these challenges get me motivated!

I agree. This challenge and the workout challenges have helped me so much. I have been trying to lose weight for so long and I wasn't that successful. With these challenges I've learned how important consistency is for me and I've been losing weight slowly, but it is happening and it feels great.
  • ilarrotta
    ilarrotta Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Love challenges like this!! Thanks!