Memorial Day Final Weigh In! (May 28)

Options
devonette
devonette Posts: 263 Member
Here we go! Final weigh ins for the Memorial Day Challenge! Good luck everyone!

(PS -- Jill, if you see this, we're thinking of you! Thank you!!)

Replies

• devonette
    Options
    My Beginning MD challenge weight: 172.5

MD goal: 163

My final Memorial Day Challenge weight 5/28: 158.5

I lost 14 pounds and lost 4.5 pounds past my MD goal! Yay!!!!
  • wranglerwomen
    wranglerwomen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    starting weight 194
    goal for Memorial day: 189
    today's weight 189

I CAN'T BELIEVE I MADE IT!!! :) thanks for all the support
  • amberfarmer99
    amberfarmer99 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    SW: 159
    OMG: 149
    2nd MG: 140
    Weigh IN: 144.

I didn't reach my second goal, but I did still lose, 15 lbs. I'm happy. I only have 14 to reach my ultimate goal. Yay!!!!
  • devonette
    Options
    Congratulations, wranglerwomen and amberfarmer99 on making your Memorial Day goals! Amber, you did really great losing that extra 5 pounds toward your 2nd goal!

Where did everyone else go? I noticed as each week went by, less and less people were checking in!
  • arky77
    arky77 Posts: 24
    Options
    My final was 132...up 2 from my goal...but just returned from a trip to Vegas over this past weekend and good news...didn't gain it all back! Next goal...125 by the 4th of July!
  • devonette
    Options
    My final was 132...up 2 from my goal...but just returned from a trip to Vegas over this past weekend and good news...didn't gain it all back! Next goal...125 by the 4th of July!

You may not have made your goal, but you were darned close! Good job on not gaining it all back in Vegas, arky77, and good luck on reaching your 4th of July goal!
  • TheSpicyMermaid
    TheSpicyMermaid Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    As a previous poster, I gotta say this was an awesome group idea, but it wasn't a very interactive group. A lot of inspiring posts with the weight loss, but maybe next time add games, goals and questions to keep it a-rollin'. :)

Congrats to those who stuck it out, if I would have I probably would be 15 pounds lighter like all of you!!
  • devonette
    Options
    As a previous poster, I gotta say this was an awesome group idea, but it wasn't a very interactive group. A lot of inspiring posts with the weight loss, but maybe next time add games, goals and questions to keep it a-rollin'. :)

Congrats to those who stuck it out, if I would have I probably would be 15 pounds lighter like all of you!!

The person who started this challenge group is in the military service, and was apparently moved to active duty midway through the challenge, which is why things sort of went inactive. That, and as I've noticed on the other challenges I've been participating in, when people aren't doing as well as they hoped, many of them tend to drop out before the end.