What 1 thing can you change this week?

Options

Replies

• DoozerDMB
    DoozerDMB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am watching my sodium levels this week!
  • kalkat
    kalkat Posts: 48
    Options
    More water, no more diet soda!
  • smyle4me4ever
    Options
    I'm going to make sure I drink at least one litre of water on top of my usual consumption - I tend to slack off and feel the worse for wear the following day.

This is definately me!!
  • tinyjaz
    tinyjaz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Cutting down on the red wine!
  • tinyjaz
    tinyjaz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Starting back in the gym tomorrow!!! Going straight from work. Works out better that way. Going home first tends to slow me down and things come up that kind of get in the way of my workout. I would start today but it's a 16 hour work day!!

I'm with you! I started going to the gym straight from work a few weeks ago and it is working out great!
  • getthin4life
    Options
    I also go to the gym straight from work. Four things work to my benefit. I lose the days stress, burning calories, it's stops my after work binging and I sleep very well.

This week I am going to increase my water and add a fiber one bar to my diet.
  • Irish_Lanie
    Irish_Lanie Posts: 100
    Options
    Planning ahead! Not waiting until the last minute wondering what to eat at lunch, for dinner, etc.
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    My goal is to just abstain from junk food. Even if I eat "too much" healthy food, that's better than filling up on junk, far as I'm concerned!
  • shushour
    shushour Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Logging EVERYTHING I eat...I have been slacking on this,time to get back on track ....
  • phn1001
    phn1001 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    up my water everyday
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    This week for me will be to drink more water throughout the day, and not force myself to drink 5 glasses each night to get to 8 glasses /day because I've been lazy and not drinking earlier. (I don't drink soda or other things instead of water, I just don't drink much overall)
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    I've given up my jello indulgence dessert cups. I didn't eat them every day but was getting to be at least every other day. So ate my last one the other day and didn't get anymore at the store.
  • elizabethmae1214
    Options
    I'm going to try to make my muscles more of a priority. This means more stretching after runs, more lifting which I hate (goal is 2x a week) and getting my protein in everyday.

Good luck everyone! Looking forward to Sunday weigh in!
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Drink 10 glasses of water a day and 50 % protein!
  • katehjr
    katehjr Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm going to cut down on the alcohol- the sun comes out and so does the beer in our house x
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    The change that I have already experienced this week is that I WANT to exercise! It is so much more fun when my attitude is right!
  • minimary16
    minimary16 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Drinking more water! I am no where near the minimum of 8 cups a day, so I want to do at least that this week!

Same thing for me. One day, I decide to drink my minimum of 8 cups, and then, 2 days later I give up and get back to my old habits...
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    My friends and I do trivia every week and usually get drinks, fries and wings....the past 2 weeks I have been going overboard on all three.. going to cut them out for good for the summer...and try to only drink one day a week

second thing to change is to STAY under carbs
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    i think mine will be actually trying to eat and workout. I have noticed I haven't been eating even 1000 calories and when i workout i am netting only 500. according to my polar account i should be eating over 2000 a day and mfp says just over 1500.
  • cranjo773
    cranjo773 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My one thing this week was just to get used to logging everything. I've done well! Now for next week, I think I'd like to change another thing - quit chocolate! If I do this it will cut out a major portion of my sweet tooth habit. Almost all of the junk food I eat has some form of chocolate in it. I won't want to eat it for quite a awhile until I can be into the habit of watching what I eat regularly.