6.7 kilos in 5 weeks, 5 days

Options
Girlwithnoname77
Girlwithnoname77 Posts: 108 Member
Yes, my next mini goal (which will be quite a challenge!) is to lose 6.7 kilos in 5 weeks, 5 days ... a birthday present to myself! I want to be able to blow out birthday candles and make a NEW wish, a new goal.

So ...

Current weight is 111.7 kilos
Goal weight is 105 kilos
Loss of 6.7 kilos

Here are some pointers that i can think of off the top of my head right now that I will aim to follow everyday for the next 5 weeks, 5 days.

1. Lots and lots of water, with lemon juice where I can to detox.
2. Burn at least 1500 calories each week doing exercise.
3. Have a significant surplus of calories at the end of each week made up of calories earned through exercise and not all consumed.
4. Eat at least one fruit a day
5. Increase intake of green vegetables

Ok, when I can think of more ... will update! :)

Replies

• Girlwithnoname77
    Options
    Day 0 when I completed by entry it said I would be 105.1kg in 5 weeks - well on track!

Day 1 when I completed by food and exercise entry it said I would be 106.4 ...

Time to evaluate the difference in both days and stick to the successful formula of day 0 going forwards.

Still excited and motivated!!!
  • Girlwithnoname77
    Options
    This morning I woke up lighter, which is always a FANTASTIC way to start the day! I am now weighing in at 110.9. Warning: I am a chronic weigher. Most mornings I am on the scale. I don't mind. I do not get upset with the days of being higher, but I sure do feel fabulous on my lighter days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))

Cheers to many light days for us all!!!!!!!
  • beggaboo2000
    beggaboo2000 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hahaha I am so a chronic weigher like you are and I also dont get affected by it if it doesnt go down but I get really happy if it does:-) it is a good way to keep your mind to the matter:)))
  • Girlwithnoname77
    Options
    Yay! You found it :)

So glad found another scale junkie, wasn't sure if I was going to have to find a 12 step program soon or not, lol. My friend only weighs herself strictly once a week, and I see others on here whinge and rant about putting on 2 kilos in one day. I take the weight loss count to be a loss after 5-7 days. That's a good indication. Also, you pretty much know how you are going depending on the efforts you are making with food and exercise. :)
  • nikiwe17
    nikiwe17 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well done sis, I too have developed a good attitude towards the scale. I realized that if I put in the work it would show me numbers I was happy with.