10 day results & carpet suggestions?

Hi everyone. I started TF 10 days ago. I've lost about 2.0 pounds and 4.5 inches!! I did not do the initial diet plan, since I have a newborn that I'm breastfeeding, but still have had great results! I was so excited, I had to share! I am nervous about workouts coming up, since they are getting longer (and the "45 EZ" workout was NOT EASY!) I absolutely will push through and keep pushing play for these kind of measurable results!

One question- the coolest and most private place I have in my home to workout is on carpet. This hurts my knees (from past experience with Turbo Jam). Does anyone have any suggestions on something I can use to help with knee pain from working out on carpet? I was thinking about getting a foam "puzzle" mat that they sell for kids, but I'm afraid that will slip on the carpet while I'm jumping and leaping. Ideas?

Replies

• maranatha777
    maranatha777 Posts: 145
    You can use packing tape on the bottom of your shoes, large piece of plywood from home depot, or buy a workout mat that has "teeth" on the bottom? Hope these help :smile:
  • maranatha777
    maranatha777 Posts: 145
    Oh, and congrats on the loss!
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Agree with the tape on the shoes idea! I used that when I was working out with carpet. It worked wonders!! Congrats with your results so far! I didn't do the Inferno diet either since I had a three month old and was breastfeeding. Keep pressing play, you are going to do amazing! I can feel it :)