It's the last week!

Options
MaryinBflo
MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
Well if you started April 1st with me this is our last week! Only 3 workouts and a final fit test to go after today. What's up with no recovery workout this week? LOL. I think I'll be doing Core Cardio & Balance tomorrow though to get a little break in the week. As much as I love Max Interval Sports Traning not sure my body can take it and I want to make sure I finish this in only 62 days!

If you have come this far be proud of yourself and we are going to sprint over that finish line!

Replies

• MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I'm almost there with you! Will finish a week later but still I am going to finish this program!
  • SWilland
    SWilland Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Super glad the end is near. I loved month one but month two is taking its toll on me. I feel drained. Looking forward to switching it up but I think I might do another round of just month one.
  • AmeliaDouglas
    AmeliaDouglas Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I finished on time (started March 26th). It was tough and really sweaty. I did great on the last fit test so I'm 'in the pocket' for sure. I'll probably fit these routines in again, but my rest week will be lots of yoga and cardio, back to my favourite Chalean routines. Then it's time for the brazil butt lift! I'm so excited. I only lost a pound doing insanity. I eat too much. bah. I love how fit I am anyway.
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I finished on time (started March 26th). It was tough and really sweaty. I did great on the last fit test so I'm 'in the pocket' for sure. I'll probably fit these routines in again, but my rest week will be lots of yoga and cardio, back to my favourite Chalean routines. Then it's time for the brazil butt lift! I'm so excited. I only lost a pound doing insanity. I eat too much. bah. I love how fit I am anyway.

haha you sound like me I'm only down a lb too because I eat good until a cheat day and it sets me back. However I am stronger and I'll do my measurements on Saturday to see how many inches I've lost. I know I have lost inches because my clothes are getting big on my!
    I'm going to do a recovery week too then maybe Les Mills Pump withn insanity workouts worked in.