Back to the Grind Challenge

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Ok, for those who enjoyed BBQ and all the fun that goes with it...get back on track today...perhaps eat more fruits and veggies and plenty of water to flush your system out. No regrets just happy you enjoyed time with family and friends!

Replies

• slsmoot123
    slsmoot123 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Definitely appropriately titled! I'm finding it to be a challenge getting back into the routine. Perhaps tomorrow will be better!
  • AstridParties
    AstridParties Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Bump:smile:
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Most of my family had to work so I didn't have to worry about the BBQ's and all...but it's always a good thing to just have a little fun, enjoy and then get right back into the swing of things! Thanks for the reminder!
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Great minds think alike!...I was just thinking of my strategies before I logged on...and I decided that tomorrow will be a tea, fruit and water day...
  • jodiratliff
    jodiratliff Posts: 19
    Options
    Hello friends,
    I joined your group today because I like the concept of a challange each day, because each day is a new blessing and beginning. I took my family on a weekend long camping trip with smores, hotdogs, and lots of sangria. However, today I was back on track and topped off the day by walking 3.35 miles with my family after work! Goog luick to all of you!