June Twilight Challenge Suggestions

surfrgrl1
surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
Okay ladies, I've been such a slug this past month or so, anyone interested in getting back on track with a challenge?
Here are some suggestions:

:love: Strive for five ( consume a total of 5 fruit or veggie servings per day, in any combo) lots of fresh produce out there now!

:drinker: 8 - 8 oz. glasses of water per day

:bigsmile: 30 minute workouts 4 times per week

:blushing: Share on this forum at least one Twilight related thought/idea that came to mind during the week....I know that can't be too difficult, after all we eat, breathe, and drink Twilight here, dont we?

If you have other ideas, please share here so we can decide what to do... I can dust off the spreadsheet and get it ready.

June 1st is Friday.....

ARE YOU READY?

Replies

• 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,446 Member
    Sounds great to me.

After all, June is the month of:

The proposal scene :tongue: :wink: :tongue: :wink:
    Edward's fight with Victoria
    Etc.

Good time to prepare for vampire conversion.:happy:
  • surfrgrl1
    Sounds great to me.

After all, June is the month of:

The proposal scene :tongue: :wink: :tongue: :wink:
    Edward's fight with Victoria
    Etc.

Good time to prepare for vampire conversion.:happy:

Ahhhh, I am in heaven already!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    sounds good to me. I seem to do better when I have a challenge. On a happy note, I finally broke through the 250 plateau that i've been hovering around since february. Not by much, but 249.4 is good enough for me
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    I definitely need a challenge to get back in the groove! All things Twilight are motivating, and I definitely need to get my body in the shape I want to keep for eternity. If I get back to business with you guys, I'll be ready for Edward to change me in no time. :happy:

Fruits/Veggies and Exercise are the things I need to work on the most, especially the exercise. :grumble:

Now if only I could run like a newborn....I'd hit my goal in no time. :bigsmile:
  • jules0516
    jules0516 Posts: 158
    I would love an exercise challenge. :[ (<---vampire) :smile:
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    I want in! I miss the challenges. I am a little off because I live in the UAE so my day is beginning would you are all asleep, but I will still participate!
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    Don't forget, June is also the month of Edward Cullen's birthday! (6/20/1901) lol

I'm in too!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Don't forget, June is also the month of Edward Cullen's birthday! (6/20/1901) lol

I'm in too!

Edward is exactly 20 years older than my dad. That's kinda weird. Who cares, I am fine with it!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    I'm in. I have been a slacker on this and my Harry Potter challenges. I stink! I will do better! I will!!!
  • surfrgrl1
    Someone pointed out the fact that I am close to one year here on MFP, 60 days away in fact. That struck a chord with me, WOW I have been doing this for 10 months, and I would sure like to have a bit more progress to celebrate about come August

I am looking for this challenge to help me get to day 365 with a nice loss to show for it! :flowerforyou:
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Someone pointed out the fact that I am close to one year here on MFP, 60 days away in fact. That struck a chord with me, WOW I have been doing this for 10 months, and I would sure like to have a bit more progress to celebrate about come August

I am looking for this challenge to help me get to day 365 with a nice loss to show for it! :flowerforyou:

I just hit 300 days a couple of days ago, and I've only lost 30.4
  • surfrgrl1

I just hit 300 days a couple of days ago, and I've only lost 30.4
    Shell, I think 30.4 is awesome progress! Keep up the great work!