May 30

Options
jlbay
jlbay Posts: 473 Member
60 seconds today, first thing in the am.

Only one more plank for May!

Where did everyone go?

Replies

• ahajduk
    ahajduk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    1: 2 min 30 sec
    2: 1 min 10 sec
    3: 1 min

Also did 2 sets of planks for 1 min with knee tucks for 1 min per set. Works the obliques. Feel the burn...

Morning is definitely the time to do these. I may have to wake up super early every day... couldn't sleep, been up since 3a (eastern)... what better way to celebrate than with planks and a little treadmill work. :tongue:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,984 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I am currently doing another challenge that has over 100 members and there are only four of us still posting.....it may be typical that less than five percent of the starters actually finish.

:bigsmile: I am focusing on competing against myself and not against anyone else and that works great for me.

1. two minutes
    2. one minute 20 seconds

This is nice that the three of us are from such totally different time zones so our posting times are so different. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • m2nc
    m2nc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    planked 1 min 45 sec.. been busy trying to sell the house and no time to myself!! hoping to try harder next month!!
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    @ahajduk - knee tucks - sounds evil. I'll have to give them a go as i really need the stabilization from strong obliques.

@barbiecat - out of 100 people, only 5 left in a challenge? Wow. I've done a few challenges, and you do typically lose a lot of people, but that number surprises me.

I'm glad a few people have stuck around the plank challenge, though. Would have been lonely without you and the daily post does remind me and motivate me to time a plank everyday.