introductions..

Options
chichi128
chichi128 Posts: 83 Member
Hi Guys!!

this is my first time every doing something like this..i never ran a day in my life but have always wanted to!! i've been looking to do the c25k challenge and i thought this would be a great place to start! i plan on going to the gym to do the routine. i am currently doing the 30DS ..on level 2 so i'll be combining the 2 for a few weeks.

So as far as my stats go...

CW 214
GW 140
Dream W 125

Replies

• Nlynn78
    Nlynn78 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    :) Thank you for starting this group!!!! My name is Nikki, I am 33. I started at 290, currently 288. Goal is 200, dream is 173. Looking forward to starting on friday...will be out of town for the weekend but will be doing TONS of walking, then doing day 2 on monday. I will post when I can until monday, then daily. Luck!
  • chichi128
    Options
    :) Thank you for starting this group!!!! My name is Nikki, I am 33. I started at 290, currently 288. Goal is 200, dream is 173. Looking forward to starting on friday...will be out of town for the weekend but will be doing TONS of walking, then doing day 2 on monday. I will post when I can until monday, then daily. Luck!

AWESOME!!! Same for me..going to try to hit both weekend days but i dont have internet at home so i usually dont log on the weekends but throughout the week i check in every day! Best of luck!! enjoy the weekend!
  • khawkin
    khawkin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am on Week 3 Day 2 as of today. I have hated running my whole life just for the simple fact that I couldn't do it. This program is helping me build up my willpower and stamina. Happy to have a support group here. Good luck to you all!
  • chichi128
    Options
    Hello, I am on Week 3 Day 2 as of today. I have hated running my whole life just for the simple fact that I couldn't do it. This program is helping me build up my willpower and stamina. Happy to have a support group here. Good luck to you all!

same here!! hoping to be one of those people who LOVE to run by the end of this lol
  • mamabird07
    mamabird07 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi! I ran 2 races last fall after doing this program. I gained some weight and running began to hurt. I have been losing weight by doing the 30 DS. I have a couple weeks left but am excited about running again. Love the C25k program and the support groups on MFP.
  • ajacobs2012
    ajacobs2012 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm a newbie to MFP, but I'm finding myself right at home here! After my 2nd child was born I started running and LOVED it! But I had 3 more kids after him so my running routine kept getting interrupted. I am finally starting back up again and am glad to find support here. I just finished week 1 of C25K and almost forgot how awesome it feels! On to week 2 tomorrow!
  • chichi128
    Options
    Hi all! I'm a newbie to MFP, but I'm finding myself right at home here! After my 2nd child was born I started running and LOVED it! But I had 3 more kids after him so my running routine kept getting interrupted. I am finally starting back up again and am glad to find support here. I just finished week 1 of C25K and almost forgot how awesome it feels! On to week 2 tomorrow!

wow that is amazing! welcome to MFP!! i've been here since april and its an amazing place!!
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I keep saying I am going to start this again, but it gets SO hot here in FL.
  • TheNatKitchen
    TheNatKitchen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I hope I'm not too late to join your group, I plan to start W1D1 today. I'm a little nervous.... I'm so heavy, I fear might run slower than I walk. I've always hated running because I've never been any good at it. But my goal is to learn to love running, and of course get very fit in the process.

I live in Utah, and ours summers are hot and dry (yuck) so I'll be running in the mornings and evenings. I'll check in often and try to support all of you as we work towards this wonderful challenge!

Nat