Today..

Options
Today I weigh 250 lbs (if you don't know I started at 720 years ago)
Today I can wear a size 38/32 pants from old navy and most other places
Today I can wear xl size t shirts and button ups and they are loose on me

I can't remember EVER seeing that number on a scale or even close. I figure I was born 300lbs. In high school I wore 4xl shirts and 56+ waist pants…

These are just three of the things I literally dreamed about my whole life…. Taking off my fat suit and being able to fit in…

Only bad news here is I still feel fat, and at 250 lbs 6'3 I am obese still.. I am going to lose at least another 30 lbs over the next few months, I just hope at some point my perspective changes.

All in all, today was a good day.

Replies

• ed395
    ed395 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the hard work, effort, and results.
    You are an inspiration
    Thank you for sharing
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. You've lost 470 pounds. Another 10 pounds and you are 1/3 of your starting weight. Check the size of your wrist sometime. There's a formula to adjust BMI if your wrist is over 7.5 inches. I doubt you are still obese.
  • Abrowe313
    Abrowe313 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    holy ****! what an amazing loss! great job and at 6'3" i doubt your obese at 250 brother
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    bump
  • gtchs
    gtchs Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job!
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    That's incredible. Keep up the good work.
  • Jay_Jay_
    Jay_Jay_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats. That is really incredible. I hope that I can accomplish half of what you have. I also still look in the mirror and feel like i'm over 400 lbs, but thats slowly changing. Much slower than the weight loss, that's for sure!
  • sabotai
    Options
    Thought I would stop by and throw up an update. It has been 8 months or so since I originally posted this, and I am now down around 234. My weight loss slowed down a fair amount since I started college full time again in the fall of last year, but I am slowly still losing. I have not had the same amount of time I had before to workout but I am starting to work them back in....

That is about it for now, hope you are all doing well and dropping those pounds!