Turbo Jam/Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme Anyone?

Options
MadeOfMagic
MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
Hey guys,
So I saw the thread for the 30 Day Shred, and through I would see if anyone else is doing Turbo Jam/Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme? I am starting Turbo Jam back up tomorrow, after couple months I am going to move up to Turbo Fire with mix of Chalean Extreme, I love Chalean, no exercise video/gym has ever made me love exercising like hers does! :D I originally lost 50lbs thanks to Turbo Jam/Turbo Fire+MFP but than gained 30lbs of it back when I took a far too long break- that I regret from the bottom of my soul. So here I am ready to drop that 30lbs +some hopefully :)

So anyone else using any of these programs? This would be sweet spot to share our workouts or w/e :)

Replies

• mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I have done Turbo Jam before. I am not sure where my discs are otherwise I would join you. It is a great program and she is a great instructor. My sister has actually met her along with a lot of the other instructors that Beachbody has in their programs.
  • 115perfection
    115perfection Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    What is turbo jam? or turbo fire or any of these things.... ive always been curious!
  • cinroa
    cinroa Posts: 15
    Options
    I have Turbo Fire and love it. I will add it to the challenge if there is a group of us doing it. I can't do it everyday but maybe 3-4 days.
  • Pink_Tina
    Pink_Tina Posts: 164
    Options
    I've recently gotten my hands on the Turbo Fire program and am going to do this everyday (except Tuesdays) for the next 60 days. Before I was just walking 3-5 miles 3 or 4 times a week. I'm hoping this will help with shedding pounds and toning up what's under the fat. Good luck to anyone else doing it! :D
  • erink79
    erink79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I have all 3. I absolutely LOVE Chalene's videos, keep me motivated like no other that I've tried.
    I just picked up her newer Turbo Jam workouts as well, so will be incorporating those into my regular workouts.
    I started out with the ChaLEAN Extreme program and toned up quite a bit. I still have some pounds to lose though, so started out with the Turbo Jam, then borrowed the Turbo Fire from a friend to try.
    I signed up for a free account at teambeachbody.com and can access extra work out sheets and workout calendars as well for Chalene's workouts.
    I've been making up my own workout schedules to keep it interesting and to make sure I'm getting enough cardio with my strength training. I have 32 lbs to lose to reach my current goal, have lost 60 overall so far. :happy:

Good luck to everyone!
  • ritzema5
    ritzema5 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I am starting week 4 of the Burn Phase of ChaLEAN Extreme tomorrow and so far I love it. I am considering adding Turbo Jam or Turbo Fire in the near future.
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    That is awesome there are other Turbo Jammer's out there! I think Chalene's workout videos are the best, I have them all, Turbo Fire is insane, I have definitely fallen out of shape but after couple weeks with Turbo Jams I will definitely move unto to Turbo Fire, it burns insane amounts of calories :P
    Hope everyone has a great start to their week!
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    I've recently gotten my hands on the Turbo Fire program and am going to do this everyday (except Tuesdays) for the next 60 days. Before I was just walking 3-5 miles 3 or 4 times a week. I'm hoping this will help with shedding pounds and toning up what's under the fat. Good luck to anyone else doing it! :D

Turbo Fire will definitelly shed pounds, not only that it will get you into the best shape of your life! After I complete Turbo Fire I definitely want to start doing some marphons and triatholons, and maybe even Mud Run! :D
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    What is turbo jam? or turbo fire or any of these things.... ive always been curious!

It's basically a kickboxing workout, mixed with a ton of different moves, it works every muscle in your body. It's mix of kick-boxing with lil bit of dancing, abs, and weight training. It's by far the funnest workout video I have EVER done, and believe I own them all-P90X, 30 Day Shred,etc. Oh and best part is burns tons of calories!
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    Hey all, I have all 3. I absolutely LOVE Chalene's videos, keep me motivated like no other that I've tried.
    I just picked up her newer Turbo Jam workouts as well, so will be incorporating those into my regular workouts.
    I started out with the ChaLEAN Extreme program and toned up quite a bit. I still have some pounds to lose though, so started out with the Turbo Jam, then borrowed the Turbo Fire from a friend to try.
    I signed up for a free account at teambeachbody.com and can access extra work out sheets and workout calendars as well for Chalene's workouts.
    I've been making up my own workout schedules to keep it interesting and to make sure I'm getting enough cardio with my strength training. I have 32 lbs to lose to reach my current goal, have lost 60 overall so far. :happy:

Good luck to everyone!

Congrats on your 60lbs loss so far! I am definitely going to mix the 3 workouts together, creates such a nice balance and works every muscle you can think of!