arms

Options

Replies

• swanarae
    Options
    Oh my goodness! That was one heck of a workout for 5 minutes!
  • Angeliize
    Options
    My arms are horrible!! I just found a great kettlebell upper body video that is really working them. I can't wait to try that youtube video. I already did my arms today so I am not going to push it.
  • nctammy
    nctammy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    just tried this workout. My arms are sore, but it feels so good at the same time.Thanks for the suggestion!
  • HBinOC
    HBinOC Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Bump
    Will try it :)
  • SlidingDown
    SlidingDown Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Bump for later. Thank you for the link!
  • DavidAWillis
    Options
    Just wanted to thank SO much for that video! Arms were needing some toning love and can tell by the awesome burn that I'll be doing that 5 minutes daily.
  • FrankieBenjamin
    FrankieBenjamin Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks, going to try the youtube vid this weekend!
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    YOGA always tones - never disappoints! PLUS, there are other awesome benefits :)
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    bump...
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Heavy compound lifts have almost completely eliminated my old batwings. Triceps used to jiggle when I shook my arms.. Now, they just don't. And they only look "muscular" if I flex.
  • gngracie
    gngracie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I would suggest this five minute video. It hurts like crazy, but it does give results. I see less jiggle in my arms, but I have a long way to go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTGBFlB1fEI&list=PLC41560D25AAD6736&index=3&feature=plpp_video

I'm going to try her video on one of my home workout days. Thanks for sharing.
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I am bumping to try and get motivated. I am an out of shape mom that needs to lose 15 pounds, but gain any kind of muscle possible!

Thanks for this youtube. I'll try it this week!
  • Yabiwaz
    Yabiwaz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just did the arm exercise in the youtube link and I can't thank you enough for sharing this! My arms are burning in a way they never had before when I work out at the gym! Thank you.
  • thisonewillwork
    thisonewillwork Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow, I've just completed Day 5 of the arm workout. I think it burns more each time I do it! The video is so good though, because it keeps me going to the very end. And it's only 5 minutes each day. I'm curious to find out how long it will be before someone comments that my arms look better and that they look good. I'll let you know when that happens and how long it takes of me doing the exercises every day. I have already noticed that I've lost weight in my upper arms and they have a sag that jiggles if I tap it. I hope that improves with time.
  • gingerhill2012
    Options
    Thanks for the arm video! It is awesome! I am going to try it 2-3x day to see it will help. Do you have any tips on tighten the stomach? Especially, the lower half?!
  • RozsGurl
    RozsGurl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Bump to check it out!!
  • Glaziazisaur
    Options
    Thanks for the link! I live in a small space so I cannot even lie down properly; this video was really great I'm going to try it right now
  • SvennsDream
    SvennsDream Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would suggest this five minute video. It hurts like crazy, but it does give results. I see less jiggle in my arms, but I have a long way to go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTGBFlB1fEI&list=PLC41560D25AAD6736&index=3&feature=plpp_video

I can't make the video play. Will you please post the name or other identifying feature so I can look it up? Is it on YouTube?

Thank you!!!
  • nyy03
    nyy03 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    tigertrax3 wrote: »

Whoa! just did it and my arms are burning! Its amazing what those simple little exercises can do

Love it.
  • 103reasons
    103reasons Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Bump for later! Thanks!