Google Weekly Weigh-In Spreadsheet

Replies

• grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Awesome! I'm such a spreadsheet nerd. I'm keeping track of my weight with my own, complete with a fancy line graph. :D

Same here. Line graphs for weekly change and actual weight versus predicted weight (at 2 pounds per week).
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    To answer a few questions...

1. For those who can't get the link to work, I am not sure. I looked it up in the google help and they said it may be your computer/internet settings. It doesn't really go into detail about what it could be?:grumble:

Make sure you are using this link and not the first one I posted. You will have to copy and paste the link into your browser.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aru68Y6xzsQadF9qNEVXbWEtWUttNm5XU0ZQYWI0LXc#gid=0

2. You don't have to use the spreadsheet. You can still just do your weekly weigh-ins on the discussions boards. I have been adding the new posters and will continue each week unless someone tells me that they don't want to be on the spreadsheet.

I just thought it would be a good way to see how everyone else in the group is doing. So we can root each other on or give support when and where it is needed. :smile:
  • PBsMommy
    I would like to be added to the list, I did not see my name.
    HW 215
    SW 191
    CW 176
    GW 156

You are added!:smile:
  • PBsMommy
    Awesome! I'm such a spreadsheet nerd. I'm keeping track of my weight with my own, complete with a fancy line graph. :D

Same here. Line graphs for weekly change and actual weight versus predicted weight (at 2 pounds per week).

Same here! My job kind of requires me to be a sreadsheet nerd. Well, really it requires me to be a nerd all around!:laugh:
  • Pink_Tina
    Pink_Tina Posts: 164
    I love this and appreciate all the hard work you put into it! <3
  • crissyrox
    crissyrox Posts: 94
    Wow! The spreadsheet looks so good! Thanks so much for putting that together for all of us :)
  • czuniga03
    czuniga03 Posts: 99
    Sorry I forgot to make it where everyone could edit it and I posted the wrong link. :blushing:

Use this one.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aru68Y6xzsQadF9qNEVXbWEtWUttNm5XU0ZQYWI0LXc
    Awesome thanks!!
  • Liberty_7728
    Liberty_7728 Posts: 51 Member
    Really cool! Thank you for doing that. Love it!!!
  • GeorgiaWin
    GeorgiaWin Posts: 23 Member
    I like this idea, too!
  • GeorgiaWin
    How do I get in on the spreadsheet? I know I'm starting a day late, but still want to get in on the losing!
  • mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 339 Member
    Do you want us to update it each week? Or are you going to keep it updated?
  • GeorgiaWin
    I'd love it if you would update it from my posting:)
  • mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 339 Member
    I'd love it if you would update it from my posting:)

Ok, I will try to keep mine updated every week on Wednesday. If it isn't up Wednesday, it will be Thursday.
  • goodcoffy
    goodcoffy Posts: 25
    Thanks... very useful. I just added my weight.
  • PBsMommy
    Yes, I will keep updating and adding people who just post on here in the discussions as well. :bigsmile:
  • elabaran
    elabaran Posts: 11 Member
    Awesome thanks, Just added myself
  • runcrissierun
    runcrissierun Posts: 37 Member
    Quick comment.

Under the column Lost This Week, everyone's weight loss is equal to their starting weight...so it looks like everyone weighs 0 lbs! Don't know if it's individual user error or something with the sheet, but thought I'd point it out....

Thanks!
    Crissie
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    This is awesome! Thanks! :D
  • PBsMommy
    Quick comment.

Under the column Lost This Week, everyone's weight loss is equal to their starting weight...so it looks like everyone weighs 0 lbs! Don't know if it's individual user error or something with the sheet, but thought I'd point it out....

Thanks!
    Crissie

It's going to do that until you put your weight in for that weekly weigh-in (WWI column). I already have formulas entered so that it automatically calculates weight lost that week (LTW column) and the total challenge loss (TCL column). So the only thing that needs to be entered every week is that week's weigh-in weight. Does that make sense?
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Please add me marjdelorey@gmail.com