Requesting Prayer

Options
Zee48
Zee48 Posts: 789 Member
I am Zee, age 63, widow and have been working part time for the past year as an Elder Care, In-home CareProvider. I am ready to make a change and get back into the corporate world and found out this week that I need something quickly as my current client ends his services next week and may even end tomorrow but I won’t know until I get there tomorrow. I have been with my current client for 10 months and his family is moving him into an Assisted Living facility which will be to his benefit.

Tuesday, this week, I placed an application & resume with one office and signed up with a staffing agency. The staffing agency called yesterday and set up an interview for this morning. I went on the interview this morning & I believe it went well. Teresa, the lady I met with, had interviewed 3 other applicants (she saved the best for last ME!) and has to meet with her boss to decide which of us will best fit with their company to fill the position. The assignment could be one month or more and would give me an excellent refresher time getting back into the business world. It would consist of Receptionist, general clerical, filing, billing, client services which are all things I did for over 11 years ending May 27, 2011 when I decided to retire.

If this position is God’s will then let it be so. I ask that you pray with me for God's leadership & guidance in this endeavor.

Replies

• dimples1059
    dimples1059 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I will be praying for you.
  • Zee48
    Options
    Thanks Dimples. I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness and prayers.
  • 1fit4life2011
    1fit4life2011 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Zee I will pray for you. God always makes a way.
  • Zee48
    Options
    Thank you for your prayers. God has answered and I still need continued prayer.

Wednesday, June 6th when I arrived at work I received a call from my home office and was informed that my assignment was ending that day with Mr. M instead of Friday. I had an idea that was the case since there was a card with my name on it and a beautiful purple Calla Lily on the counter but wasn’t sure until I talked with my office. She did tell me that I may have a job for Fri, Sat & Sun though that is just a mile from the house and the possibility that it could become a permanent weekend assignment – praying if this is the place for me that God makes it possible. I am still looking for a permanent office assignment.

Thursday I received a call from my office that I received the assignment for Fri, Sat, & Sun. PTL for answering prayer with this assignment for a while. I hate to miss Sunday morning church but I will still be able to attend Sunday evening & Wednesday & if this is where God wants me then this is where I want to be. It is actually less than 1 mile from my home so God answered my prayer for work close to home. My client is an Alzheimer’s patient and while I have taken care of Alzheimer’s clients before I do know they each have their own set of special needs. This man is someone I knew from my banking days so I do have a connection with he & his wife and want to serve them the best I can so please continue to pray for me in this regard.

Today I went for my first visit and it was pleasant. From reading his activity chart it can get challenging but again if this is where God wants me I want to do my best.

Please continue to pray with me for more work – this 3 days per week will not sustain me for what I need but am thankful for this.
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    i have sent my prayer up for him to answer