So far...? How you doin?

Options
2»

Replies

• rszalley
    rszalley Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think I'm down a pound since Monday, which is great. I'm sure some of it is due to timing...because my diary from Monday & Tuesday say I was off the charts!
    Even with being 300+ under today, I'm in the whole 600 for the week (!)...so in order to be even steven for the week I have to keep tomorrow under a thousand net. Here's to trying to run around a bunch tomorrow while we check out a new friend's house!
  • lmc8774
    lmc8774 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Overall, I think I'm doing well this week. This challenge has given me a level of accountability that I didn't have before and I can get pretty inconsistent. I splurged a little yesterday, Friday is usually the worst day of the week for me, but got back on track today with a 7 mile run/walk.
  • kennodogs
    kennodogs Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself this morn and was actually amazed. Circa 4lbs since last week which is actually more than my target although I've been right on with my calorie intake.

I know this sounds crazy so I'm reluctant to post it as a topic, and its kinda embarrassing to bring up but I think its a major reason for the sudden increase in my weight loss - has anyone else noticed that a change of diet (cause my exercise routine is roughly the same) causes a change in toilet habits? (pm me if u don't wanna post on here for obvious reasons cause I'd really like to know if this has been an issue for anyone else)

I think my body has taken a few weeks to adjust, and now it has, I'm back to being regular as opposed to the previous few weeks when I was all not.

Otherwise, feeling so much better all over. My daughter even commented that I don't "giggle in the middle" when I run!

Plenty more work to go however!!