TELL ME 1 THING YOU DISLIKE/3 THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOU!!!

Options
readytoloose250
readytoloose250 Posts: 10 Member
... it seems sometimes we get SO FOCUSED on the negative about ourselves, that we forget there are positives... In realization of that, let's take a moment to reevaluate ourselves.

My Dislike: Much more often than I would like, I let my emotions carry me through a moment rather than my senses... This sometimes leads to depression, or embarrassement, or being humilified. However, on the flip side, I am not one who "beats around the bush" with my feelings. If you are successful at something... I want to be the 1st to congratulate you. If you fail at something... I want to be there to help you up. If you offend me, more likely than not, I will confront you... etc. You see, every negative HAS a positive... otherwise, there could not be a "negative"...

My Likes: I have a genuine heart (refer to above!). I love deeply and honestly...
I have an eagerness to help others. I want to see everyone succeed (at good). If I can assist in some way... all the happier!
I am finding an inner strength in myself that I did not know existed. It took a long time for it to develop, but it is emerging...
and I couldn't be happier!!!!

Ok, now it's your turn... DON'T BE SHY!!!