has anyone lost 20 lbs on p90x 20, being ultimate goal?

AudJanexo
AudJanexo Posts: 30 Member
i'm 5"2 and stuck at 140. Second week of p90x, have been sticking to nutrition guide and trying to get 1200-1400 cals in. i feel like i'm eating a ton even when i do this. i know the importance of being properly fueled. when i dropped my cals, i saw no weight loss. sometimes it's harder for smaller people to lose less weight ? trying not to obsess over the weight. but i think this would be a healthy BMI and weight for me ( 120-125 ) thanks again

Replies

• coachbeav
    coachbeav Posts: 40 Member
    You could try upping your calories a little and see how that goes. Are you on the fat shredder plan right now which is 50% protein, 30% carbs, 20% fat? If you have any other questions feel free to message me and I will help you!
  • degan2011
    degan2011 Posts: 316 Member
    Did you take your body measurements? This is usually a good indicator. specially with muscle building programs like P90 series.
  • Mike478
    Mike478 Posts: 3
    I have lost 54lbs doing p90x. So losing 20 shouldn't be a problem If you dedicate yourself you will get to your goal.

Also remember losing 1-2 lbs a week is the healthy way to lose weight and keep it off. so in the 12 weeks you should be at or close to your goal.

what P90X program are you doing? i am doing classic