Intro

Options
Hi, my name is stephanie and I would love to be 190 or below by June 30th. Currently I am 205. Thanks for joining, feel free to add me. I believe we can achieve our goals in time for July. Fill out the form below:

Current Weight: 205
Goal by June 30th: 190
What motivates you to stick to your plan to lose weight?: When I look at retail stores online, I feel saddening that I am not able to buy a sundress and feel comfortable in it. I want to have the freedom to wear what I want. I will not let another summer go by miserable.
What will you reward yourself when you reach your goal weight? I will buy like 10 sundresses :)

Replies

• kateva143
    kateva143 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Donna --

Stats:
    CW: 233.6
    GW for June- 220

=)
  • SkinnyBeth4Life
    SkinnyBeth4Life Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Beth.

5'3.5" 30 years old

CW 178
    Goal for June 169 --- I just want to see a 6 in the number....

I plan on doing a lot of walking walking walking. I also do Pilates once a week. I have also begun increasing my calories so that I'm not below my BMR for the day. Everything on here suggests that that not only lowers your weight loss (due to putting your body in starvation mode) but what you lose actually ends up being muscle instead of fat. I really hope I make it. I've got a family reunion for July 4th and I know it would make me feel better to say, "Why yes, I have been losing weight. I'm in the 160's now!" :laugh:
  • mysillysox
    Options
    Hi, I am Brenda, first day on the site and I am really looking for a lot of encouragement. I plan on riding my bike and walking, due to back issues I can not run or jog much.

cw - 231
    gw - 220
  • juliebmomof3
    juliebmomof3 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Julie. Just gave birth to my 3rd baby 5 weeks ago. I am going on vacation to the beach in 2 weeks so I am trying to do a little extra for the month of June.

CW 225
    GW 215
    UGW 180
  • Laurla11
    Laurla11 Posts: 54
    Options
    I'm Lauren, current weight is 157 and I would LOVE to get to 150 by the end of june. I haven't seen that number in such a long time!!
  • Fathima0712
    Fathima0712 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am Fathima

Original SW:156lbs
    MFP SW:154lbs
    CW:144lbs
    GW by end of June:134lbs minimum
  • shereethomas2012
    Options
    current weight:187
    goal by june 30th:179

i had my daughter 8 months ago i have lost 73 lbs thus far but i am not quit there yet. i want to get to the 160's but for the month i wnt to get to at least to 179. i want to get out of the double digit pants sizes!!!!!
    I also hate going shopping and not being able to fit things or having to get big sizes...so when i lose my weight i am going on a SHOPPING SPREE!!!!!!
  • dsearle67
    dsearle67 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Denise. I am 45 and 5'8" and I have over 100 pounds to lose. I am excited to join this group to keep up my motivation! We can do this !!!!

CW: 287.5
    GW: 277.5 (for June)
    UGW: 175

My motivation is my children and my health. I have Patellafemoral Pain in my right knee and Plantar Faceitis in both feet. I continue to do what I can so that I can be here for my kids and the more weight I can lose, hopefully my pain will go away!

I would love to not wear size 22-24 anymore!
  • Starbright7783
    Options
    Hello, My name is Julie as well lol I see there are some other Julie's to lol =) I am going to be 29 on June 6th. I have 2 kid's, My son will be 5 this August, and my Daughter will be 7 this July. I have actually been over weight my whole life, but it's been a life long struggle to actually try to, once and for all, lose it all. I am 5'5" and 288lbs. My starting weight was 298, ( which is the heaviest I have ever been) I was actually around 265 but my Mom passed away December 4th 2010, and I am an emotional eater, ( which I have been trying to not do! & work on lol) so when she past away I just didn't care any more, and started stuffing my face. So here I am, ( She was also over weight most of my life so I worry about having as many health problems as she had.)

So anyhow I would love to lose 10 lbs. ( or more) before July gets here ^_^

Starting weight 298
    Current weight 288
    Goal weight 278 ( after the 10 lbs lol =D )
    Ultimate Goal Weight 140
  • Dimps23
    Dimps23 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lori. I'm 41 (will be 42 in July) and I'm currently 200 pounds. Would love to be 190 by the end of June! I am 5'7" with a medium build. I have 3 kids and in the past 8 months or so, I have just let myself go. I need some motivation and I think this group will help! :)

Starting Weight: 200
    Current Weight: 200
    1st Mini Goal: 190
    Goal Weight: 175
  • anyahh
    anyahh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Anya
    I came upon this group by accident. I think I pushed the food tab, but my finger accidentally caught the group button....so, I will go with the serendipity, and join you guys.
    Current weight 196.4
    Goal by June 30. 185 or the best I can do...writing foods down daily & drinking adequate water & exercising
    Secondary goal. 10 lbs
    Tertiary goal. Being in the 180's ( have not seen that since the last millennium)
    Goal for Summer is reading some good books on understanding my behavior around eating, aiming to exercise as close to 30 mins daily as possible,...and maybe being in th 170s sooner than later....this is a lifetime commitment of behavior change as I whittle the fat away and become healthier.
  • Bella426
    Bella426 Posts: 1
    Options
    Current Weight: 161
    Goal by June 30th: 154
    What motivates you to stick to your plan to lose weight?: I want to buy a new dress to wear to a wedding I have to attend in July :) and just "lighter"
  • buckeyegirl0103
    buckeyegirl0103 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Cheryl! :smile:
    SW- 174.5
    GW- 164.5
    UGW-135 (for now)

Motivation: 25 year reunion at the end of July! :tongue:
    I have just started C25K this week- was going to do W1D2 today and it was raining when I needed to go out- could have gone to the gym but then I would have been late getting home and ready for work! :sad: Hopefully I can go tonight when I get home. This time I am so serious about losing! I need to get back to being healthy and strong for my girls and myself! (single mom) I look forward to making some new friends and encouraging you all on this journey! Feel free to add me!
  • stephnerR
    stephnerR Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Stephanie. I'm 46 and I'm currently 168 pounds. Losing 10lbs in June would be wonderful! I am 5'6 with a medium build. I have five boys and work full-time. This will be a great motivator - I need all the help I can get!

SW - 187
    CW - 168
    GW - 135

I am tired of being chubby and would love to be able to wear fun clothes.
  • FierceFeline
    Options
    Hi, my name is Lauren. I'm currently 136. My ideal weight for comfort and health is about 125. Between recently acquiring a desk job and having limited time to eat, I've been make poor choices for food and not exercising like I should be...so 10lbs quickly packed on. I'd like to refocus my efforts! Losing 10lbs in a month isn't likely for me but having something to work towards would be smart, so I'm readjusting my goal to be more like 5lbs :)

Current Weight: 136
    Goal by June 30th: 131

What motivates you to stick to your plan to lose weight? My jeans are tight. My fat pants are packed away at my mother's house so I only keep my ideal jeans on hand. Not fitting into them is my warning to myself.
  • AZnewme
    AZnewme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Dedra and I am shooting for eight pounds (but ten would be nice!). i have been on the site since January and just broke a plateu. I upped my calories and today the scale moved! HURRAY! I love the idea of being able to wear sundresses again, I haven't worn a dress of any sort for litterally years! I want to be able to waterski/wakeboard again. I know it sounds crazy for a 50 year old woman, but I was pretty good at it when I was younger and stronger!

Here's to great eating, great losing and LOTS of water!!!

SW 234
    CW 205
    GW 195 (197?) Either way, it's ONE-derland!!!!!!
  • dizzymslizzy1020
    dizzymslizzy1020 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Amy and just turned 30 years old. I've spent the last 4 years just putting on weight and I'm ready to lose it all!
    I don't have a hard time getting around and can still do all the sports and run around and everything but I'm ready to not hide my body anymore. I want to be able to wear tank-tops and shorts without worrying about people looking at me! Hoping this group can motivate me more! Good luck to everyone!

CW 242
    GW 235
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hi :flowerforyou: (waves frantically!!) My name is Melissa!

CW: 168
    GW by END of June: 158
    UWG: 135

I really really really just want to see a 5 again.. I haven't been there in over a year bc I honestly let myself go.

Reward: To achieve this challenge and another one I am in (see below) and I am going to buy myself a charm for my charm bracelet with this challenge on it so that I will always know that I completed this! I dont complete a lot of things and I really dont want to live my life this way anymore.. I want to be proud of myself and what better month, what month am I more strong, than my birthday month where I will be turning 23! No more wasted years.. :drinker:

I am also on another group that is a June Challenge (also my birthday month!) the challenge is to workout for 24 hours (1440 min) in the month of June I will be walking (and hopefully starting) c25k training (I'm running a 5k in October) for an hour a day every day.

Whoever started this challenge... Thank you :heart:
  • DoingthisforChris
    Options
    Hi my name is Christina and Im looking forward to this!!!! Here to LBS down in June!!!

SW 168
    CW 148
    GW 125

138 by July sounds DELICIOUS!!!
  • sarahlinson
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm Sarah :)

SW 140
    CW 137
    UGW 120

Since I don't have much to lose 10 lbs might be unreasonable..but I'll give it a shot!