hello!!!!

Options
my name is sophie and my cw is about 147, i'm really uncomfortable with my body and after experimenting with awful diets, such as eating an apple a day and drinking tonnes of water, i feel like i want to do this the right way now!!

i'm turning to vegetarianism now and hopefully i won't give in to meat, i'm also trying to complete the 30 day shred, i'm on day two now :-)

any motivation would be amazing or some vegetarian meal recommendations would be brilliant, as i'm so new to this!

also: tell me about yourselves :-)

Replies

• jenny2909
    jenny2909 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm new too! Really hope I can drop 10 lb by the 30th, will be an epic challenge but I'm willing to give it a go! Im also exactly 147 now, I'd love to be 120. I've tried loads of crappy diets but I think this app will really help as I can see exactly what I'm eating and the calorie counter is a real help. I've also made the mistake in the past of weighing myself every day, does NOT help, in fact quite the opposite. Will weigh myself next Friday to hopefully see some results. Here's to a week of being good! Good luck and keep me posted!
  • KZL1203
    KZL1203 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new on the board and actually new to the app. This is an excellent challenge! I'm also doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and I just completed my first week( whoo hoo). My weigh in day for that program is Monday but I'll still post my weight here on Friday. My weight as of Monday May 28th was 199.6lbs. I'd love to be under 190 for July 4th! I'm going HARD. Let's do this!!!

Oh I'm LaNeta! :-) nice to meet you all.
  • KatieTee83
    KatieTee83 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new on the board and actually new to the app. This is an excellent challenge! I'm also doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and I just completed my first week( whoo hoo). My weigh in day for that program is Monday but I'll still post my weight here on Friday. My weight as of Monday May 28th was 199.6lbs. I'd love to be under 190 for July 4th! I'm going HARD. Let's do this!!!

Oh I'm LaNeta! :-) nice to meet you all.

I with you, girl! I'm determined to break the 190's before the fireworks!! My goal is to hit 185, it's gonna be hard but I know I can do it if I just stick to the tools in my toolkit!
  • misszmc
    misszmc Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello everyone! I've been on my fitness pal for a month now and this is the first group I've been apart of. I've lost 27lbs since the beginning of February, but I have a long way to go. My motto is.....10lbs at a time!