Feigning

Options
new2locs
new2locs Posts: 271 Member
LOL Anybody else feigning to get on the scale? I would have never thought I would but I had this serious urge to jump on this morning. I walked away in victory though!!!

Replies

• mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    yes me 2. the scale at home is in the closet and the scale at the gym kept looking at me. i posted a few minutes how i my scale was calling me out by my government name- LOL
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Good job.... you will thank yourself later when you go hard and see those pds dropping without the pain of worrying about it...GOOD JOB>...and Mscoco...you already know...lol
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I want to jump on the scale sooo bad!!! Mom has it in the room with my workout stuff... I see it everytime! Its crazy because I thought I didnt care eeek! lol!! Stay strong!!!!
  • CurvyGirl6577
    CurvyGirl6577 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    OMG! Not being able to get on the scale is like a crack head in rehab. My scale is in the storage house in the backyard. So that means I would have to walk outside and across the yard to get to it.
  • mscoco10
    Options
    Okay so I can't jump on my scale b/c i've removed it from my home but I'm burning the hell out of my tape measure. LOL
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Okay so I can't jump on my scale b/c i've removed it from my home but I'm burning the hell out of my tape measure. LOL

tehehe....so funny....
  • new2locs
    Options
    LOL too funny!!!!

Just so you all are aware I have a dr's appt this morning & will not be able to avoid the scale. I just hope that it will be kind to me.
  • mscoco10
    Options
    anybody else feel like this month is moving too slow. I can feel that I've lost weight.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    anybody else feel like this month is moving too slow. I can feel that I've lost weight.

Yes!!! I'm so looking forward to July 4th. I know I've lost something....Hoping its big
  • CurvyGirl6577
    CurvyGirl6577 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    OMG! Every day I am getting that tape measure too
  • FitformeNena
    Options
    LOL too funny ladies...I'm praying for a loss too.")
  • new2locs
    Options
    Ladies I'm seeing some obvious changes going on so I'm busting out the tape measure this weekend!!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Ladies I'm seeing some obvious changes going on so I'm busting out the tape measure this weekend!!!

Good for you...let us know how many inches you've lost so far.
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    LOL...this is too funny . I am praying that we all have a weight loss
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    LOL...this is too funny . I am praying that we all have a weight loss
    Me too Cruz!!