3rd time is the charm....

Options
la_nanita
la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
I certainly hope so. I have tried to do this program twice before this year and joined groups like this one but I have not had any success in making it past the second week. I really want this time to be it. So here is my plan: do the RI30 every night M-F taking Sat and Sun off. Good luck to everyone.

SW: 162lbs:grumble:

Replies

• butterflybby
    Options
    Hi la_nanita! I'm the same way! Last time I tried RI30 I stopped after day 5. I'm determined to finish it this time, it's one of my summer goals. I want to be in shape before I move out of state and RI30 is a great program for me to reach my fitness goals! You can complete RI30! Just believe that you will and always plan ahead! Good Luck!
  • HeatherPH
    HeatherPH Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I've been doing Jillain's dvds for a while now but I've never tried to do the actual challenge! I'm going to do it Monday through to Saturday, with Sunday off. Let's see how long that lasts :P
  • JENNY7634
    JENNY7634 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Ive only been on MFP for a week and a half. I just started ripped in 30 Yesterday so was pretty excited to see this group! I can definately use all the extra motivation I can get! My goal is 5 workouts per week .
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. We will rock this!