CRAZY LADIES

Options
leanandmean2012
leanandmean2012 Posts: 179 Member
Ladies, just because a man says hi to you it doesn't mean he wants to get in ur pants. This happened to me and I'm PISSED! Just trying to be nice and now I'm a player????????????? REALLY? lol SMH

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    You could have replied..."No,if I wanted to get in your pants I would have just offered you a $20" but then that would have been probably just as bad.

Sorry you ran into an *kitten*,they know no gender.
  • leanandmean2012
    leanandmean2012 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You could have replied..."No,if I wanted to get in your pants I would have just offered you a $20" but then that would have been probably just as bad.

That would have been mean since she said she's dead broke and gonna lose her apartment. SMH lol $20 could have changed her life lol :)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

That would have been mean since she said she's dead broke and gonna lose her apartment. SMH lol $20 could have changed her life lol :)

You know,as coarse as that is I can`t picture many men actually saying it but I bet a lot of women would.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options

You know,as coarse as that is I can`t picture many men actually saying it but I bet a lot of women would.
    I have...and the look on her face was PRICELESS.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I love it when a guy smiles at me. Makes my day! :bigsmile:

Carry on smiling, some women are just up themselves!!! :huh: