Register yourself and/or your team here!

Options
rebecca_florida
rebecca_florida Posts: 184 Member
If you'd like to participate, just post here! If you already have a four-person team formed, list all the members of your team (can be from MFP or real life, haha) and let us know your team name. If you don't have a team, we'll assign people to a team at random.

Replies

• xcfreak117
    xcfreak117 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to participate! I don't have a team, I'm all for a random team :)
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm in! No team though!
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I would be all up for it!!! Sounds like a really fun challenge actually!!!
  • lysal156
    lysal156 Posts: 47
    Options
    I have a team!! Wahoo

Lysal156
    Michelle2191
    Morgs8871
    Sezy11
  • Yazy_boo
    Yazy_boo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Im in but no team
  • ChristmasCrystal
    ChristmasCrystal Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey Rebecca, do you have a team? Lisa and I have a team, we just need a couple more people =)
  • rebecca_florida
    Options
    Hey Rebecca, do you have a team? Lisa and I have a team, we just need a couple more people =)

Hey Crystal - yes, I already have a team but I put you and lisa together - we'll announce team assignments later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Website is almost ready and it's really cool, I promise!
  • vicmonster
    vicmonster Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    This sounds awesome! Are there any teams still needing a member??
  • rebecca_florida
    Options
    This sounds awesome! Are there any teams still needing a member??

Yes! You can be on Team 6 along with Weathers58 and aprilroh - we need one more person for that team!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Any space left on this? I'd like to maybe put a team together?
  • rebecca_florida
    Options

Yes, we have one slot open on team 6, or you may bring a whole team of four people.
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Is there anyway that I can start my own new team ( someone else can take my slot). I have 3 of by best MFP's who want to do this with me.

Sophiebee92
    Cannonsky
    Becca_daniel
    Ruffalicious
  • rebecca_florida
    Options
    Is there anyway that I can start my own new team ( someone else can take my slot). I have 3 of by best MFP's who want to do this with me.

Sophiebee92
    Cannonsky
    Becca_daniel
    Ruffalicious

Sure - you guys are Team 7 and I'll get your Team and names added to the website later tonight!
  • scotrunner
    scotrunner Posts: 92
    Options
    This sounds great! Can I join a team please?! I did 55 minutes of swimming tonight & I'm about to start my half marathon training for the Great North Run in September so this is perfect motivation :)
  • rebecca_florida
    Options
    This sounds great! Can I join a team please?! I did 55 minutes of swimming tonight & I'm about to start my half marathon training for the Great North Run in September so this is perfect motivation :)

Sure - we'll find a place on a team for you. I'll be updating teams and adding names to the website later tonight.
  • carhicks
    carhicks Posts: 1,924 Member
    Options
    I would like to put a team in this challenge. We have 2 members right now and will hopefully have the other 2 tonight or tomorrow. So far members are carhicks and lombrica This sounds like a lot of fun.
  • rebecca_florida
    Options
    I would like to put a team in this challenge. We have 2 members right now and will hopefully have the other 2 tonight or tomorrow. So far members are carhicks and lombrica This sounds like a lot of fun.

Great! If you find 2 more people you'll be Team 9, but I've only got one person on Team 8 so far if you want to join forces.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options

Yes, we have one slot open on team 6, or you may bring a whole team of four people.

Thanks for your pm rebecca - I did reply, but the time delay might have meant I were a little responding. I've assumed I'm in team 6, but do let me know if that's not ok, and I'll find another place to located myself. :-)
  • carhicks
    Options
    Hi Rebecca,
    We have our third member for Team 9. It is tsh0ck
    We are still waiting for our last person to reply. I will keep you posted. Carla
  • carhicks
    Options

Great! If you find 2 more people you'll be Team 9, but I've only got one person on Team 8 so far if you want to join forces.

HI Rebecca,
    We got three and will take the person you had for team 8 if he is still available. Let me know.

We want to call our team "The Ringers". Thanks.