just joined

Options
hi I just joined this group. I'm a 28 year old stay at home mom and have 80lbs to loose. I'm looking for support and friends please add me.

Replies

• amandabates87
    Options
    Hi there
    I am also new on here and would love to add you (but dont know how ha)

Im 24 and need to loose 10kgs
    Have been exercising 1 hour at least a day with zumba, walking and treadmil at home.

Lost 2 kgs in first week and a half now seem to be just sitting at the same weight ... would love to chat and keep each other motivated :) and same with other mothers.

Nice chatting to you
    Amanda
  • christianmom2
    christianmom2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP and just joined this group. I hope that we can all encourage each other! Lets beat this bulge! LOL I am stay at home mom of 2 girls ages 14 and 11. We are an active family that is the kids I just run them to all their activities and need to start getting my self in shape. I pray that I can continue with this journey. Keep up the good work Ladies!
  • AishaL1
    AishaL1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I really like MFP, it's great tool to help you stay on track until you develop your own plan. I just discovered this group today, and hope to obtain support, and encouragement when needed. I love being home with my little one, but at times miss the hustle and bustle of working everyday.

We can lose weight, and become stronger and confident mothers.

Hugs to All!!