doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I am here! I do not like your name.

How about my name?

:flowerforyou:
  • AmandaTheNewMe
    AmandaTheNewMe Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    where and how far are you running? I am in the Indep. are not far from 24 & 291,
  • AmandaTheNewMe
    Options
    This is a slow group. Who is still active?
  • rmf626
    Options
    Just joined. And it's slow. Oh well. :)
  • AmandaTheNewMe
    Options
    Guess everyone lost the weight they wanted and are not using this any longer
  • clhutch76
    clhutch76 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm here and the party has begun :)
  • HuskyMan3
    HuskyMan3 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Well now that you are here, lets party
  • AmandaTheNewMe
    Options
    Did I miss the party?
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm still active. I ran 10 miles last Saturday ( 5 with the kctc) and aside from some chafing was pretty good. I maintained a 10:37 pace so if I can hit that for my half on the 20th, I'll definitely hit my goal of less than 2.5 hrs.

Anyone else looking for someone to run 10 with this weekend?
  • HuskyMan3
    Options
    I will drive my car along side of you. LOL glad to see someone else is in the KC area. Where in KC u from?
  • AmandaTheNewMe
    Options
    Not sure I can do a 10 but willing to try. my max so far is just over 6
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I'm still here too -- this is just our busy time of year with traveling for motorcycle events. Would love to have more KC active people though. I walk/jog every day at noon at either Liberty Memorial, or one of the parks around town. I am taking a pole dancing class from Pole Works starting in November - I'm not sure of the times yet but I think it sounds like a lot of fun. When the weather is nasty out I do Insanity in our exercise room here at work. If there are some walk/runs going on when we are not traveling I would love to go with some people. We will be done traveling in November - then we only do one event a month. I live out in Excelsior Springs but work downtown.
  • HuskyMan3
    Options
    hello all. feel free to add me. I am looking for local friends.
  • Deedsie
    Options
    I will drive my car along side of you. LOL glad to see someone else is in the KC area. Where in KC u from?

I'm in Lee's Summit. I think I'm going to do Sunday Runday tomorrow. It's free and they provide water. Anyone else want to join?
    http://www.meetup.com/Sunday-RUNday/#calendar
  • Deedsie
    Options

If you can do 6, you can do 10 though you may hurt afterwards. You could come to Sunday Runday tomorrow and just stop when you want though.

• Deedsie
    Options
    I'm still here too -- this is just our busy time of year with traveling for motorcycle events. Would love to have more KC active people though. I walk/jog every day at noon at either Liberty Memorial, or one of the parks around town. I am taking a pole dancing class from Pole Works starting in November - I'm not sure of the times yet but I think it sounds like a lot of fun. When the weather is nasty out I do Insanity in our exercise room here at work. If there are some walk/runs going on when we are not traveling I would love to go with some people. We will be done traveling in November - then we only do one event a month. I live out in Excelsior Springs but work downtown.

That class sounds fun. I am in zumba right now but I believe it ends in November. Can you PM me the link?
  • AmandaTheNewMe
    Options

If you can do 6, you can do 10 though you may hurt afterwards. You could come to Sunday Runday tomorrow and just stop when you want though.

Thanks for the link. I just signed up, I will do my best to be there tomorrow, sounds like a fun time.
  • mommyami1
    mommyami1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm still here, too!! Just signed up for the Jeff Taylor 10K on the 14th. Anyone else doing this? Been running pretty regularly on the Tmill ( i just can't push my toddler in the stroller anymore) although I finished 5.5 on the road this past Monday. Also do Zumba on Thursdays. Anyone else go to 24 Hour Fitness? I'm in OP.
  • kelliebelly21
    kelliebelly21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm still here too! But not much of a runner. I've done a couple 5Ks, with terrible times, but gradually better. Feel free to add me also!
  • AmandaTheNewMe
    Options
    I am doing the 10K at the Jeff Taylor run