snow white and the huntsman...

chanstriste13
chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
could someone *please* tell bella to stop cliff-diving for pete's sake?!

has anyone seen this? all i could see was bella. and a badass evil queen, of course.

Replies

• FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Is it any good? Not been to see it yet!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    I haven't see it yet. So, what is your overall review of it? I haven't heard too many favorable comments but I think those were mostly from Kstew haters. I would be interested in how Twilight fans felt about it.
  • becfrogs
    becfrogs Posts: 39 Member
    Saw it fri night and i felt like i was watching Bella acting in a movie. It was quite good if u can look past how much it reminds u of twilight. I kept giggling when i shouldn't have but it was BELLA!!!!! Didn't bother me a bit but i know my twilight hater friends will have bad reviews.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,446 Member
    I'll come back and read this Topic after I see it tomorrow.:happy:
  • chanstriste13
    badass evil queen steals the show. and thor is hot. kristen is, well, bella. she plays a great damsel in distress - what can i say? we enjoyed it, but not as much as we expected to. i give it a B- or C+.
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    I haven't seen it yet. I hope I like it, I've really been looking forward to seeing it.

Kstew and Chris were on the MTV awards tonight presenting an award. He is hot.

What I couldn't believe was that rob wasn't there to accept the MTV best kiss award with kstew!
    :noway:
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    yeah I think he was in Toronto? I am happy they won best kiss again though!

I'm supposed to go see it tomorrow with some friends but what I've heard from my Twilight friends is that Kristen Stewart doesn't really have much of a presence in the movie which is odd considering she's SNOW WHITE.. I'll say this though: her movie that I'm MOST looking forward to? On the Road.
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    The movies wasn't bad at all. I didn't feel like I was watching Bella, either.
    Her acting improved a lot. She was able to keep her mouth closed for a good portion of the movie.
    The storyline was decent.
    Meh - probably wouldn't see it again.
  • KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    I watched this on opening night and I loved it!
    After a short while I saw Kirsten as Snow not Bella, she did a really good job in her role and Charlize was amazing as the Queen. I'd go and watch it again........I said that as I was walking out lol!!
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    So I went and saw it last night.

:indifferent: I just wasn't impressed unfortunately. I love Kristen Stewart as an actress and god knows it had some good eye candy in the movie (hello Chris), but I was bored - senseless. *sigh*

Of course since I voiced my opinion on Facebook about it, all my Twilight friends are thinking I've committed some kind of crime because I didn't instantly love a movie that either KS or RP did.

Had to laugh at the cliff jumping scene though. chanstriste13 - that's all I saw after reading your original post hehe
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Ugh I didn't really like it that much. The evil queen was awesome, but in my personal opinion Thor didn't take his shirt off enough! I really went to see that body! Kristen is just IDK didn't love her performance.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    I just saw this yesterday - and I did enjoy the movie, glad it was a rental from the library tho. I'm not a huge fan of Kristen Stewart, I hope I'm not torched for that- but as Bella, she's great, but her voice, I don't know, and there's just something about her- she's great for certain roles, I just don't know if she has the depth to play much other than those roles she's done. She's young, so I'm sure things can get better over time. I agree- Charlize Theron- incredible performance- watch the movie just to see her- she was amazing. and Chris- he's definitely HOT!!

One thought as I was watching the movie- it's sort of the same stuff she did in the Twilight series- AND - must have been miserable filming this thing- I didn't see very many scenes where they weren't soaked to the bone! lol
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    We won't torch you, Kstew is Kstew after all! Her acting does seem to improve over time. I just watched the movie 'into the wild' (i think that's what it was called) where she had a brief part. She sang and did pretty well. She did a movie when she was about 14 or 15 called Speak, and it is definitely worth seeing.

Back to the rain....I don't understand in these movies why they wear capes and coats with hoods, yet when it rains they don't have the sense to put the hood over their heads. Obviously it must not be THAT cold and wet, huh?
  • chanstriste13
    She did a movie when she was about 14 or 15 called Speak, and it is definitely worth seeing.

second this. kristen stewart *can* really act well, so long as she has a director that will let her, maybe? she was *very* good in 'speak'.