Hello!

I just started MFP today. Clicking around I saw that the Community is pretty active, so I thought I'd check out the West Side (I live in Santa Monica) and found this group.

The MFP system -- tracking calories and meals -- is how I first got into shape years ago. Over the years I've spent less time paying attention to my eating habits. So I'm using this system to focus on it.

If there's anything I can do to offer help here, let me know!

Today has been going well -- great in fact. I forgot how pleasurable it is to simply be responsible for eating properly with clear guidelines!

Replies

• rmaxlynn
    rmaxlynn Posts: 26 Member
    I just started MFP today. Clicking around I saw that the Community is pretty active, so I thought I'd check out the West Side (I live in Santa Monica) and found this group.

The MFP system -- tracking calories and meals -- is how I first got into shape years ago. Over the years I've spent less time paying attention to my eating habits. So I'm using this system to focus on it.

If there's anything I can do to offer help here, let me know!

Today has been going well -- great in fact. I forgot how pleasurable it is to simply be responsible for eating properly with clear guidelines!

Welcome! I'm a newbie too, and its seems like the Westside Group is new. Hopefully we get some more members on the westside.
  • How is your weight loss / eating habits coming along?