A few items for the group!

LovinLifeChik
LovinLifeChik Posts: 126 Member
Hi everyone! Well our challenge begins in just a couple of days. If you have not done so already, please send me a friend request (or accept the one I may have made to your inidivual page)! I also encourage you to become friends with others in the group so we can freely communicate with each other over the summer!

I am planning to post reminders and other notes throughout the Challenge - via my wall! This allows them to show up on your wall - rather than having to check back all the time to the Group site. Then each Thursday, I will start a new Topic message, where you can record your weigh ins. If you normally wiegh in on a different day - not a problem. Just post on that day, to that week's weigh in topic.

In past challenges - we have used a posting format something similar to this:
Initial weight - ###.# lbs
Wk 2 (etc) weight - ###.# lbs
Total Loss - ##.# lbs
And feel free to add any comments you would like to share - how was your week, any mini challenges you might be setting for yourself for the next week, or just big old YIPPEEEs on a great loss week!

And one last thing...if you have not so this before, I strongly encourage you to take and record your measurements at least once a month on your Check-In page. Sometimes, when you don't see alot of movement on the scale, you may see it in your inches!! And that can make alot of different in your attitude about your progress and success!!

Enjoy your week and Thursday...here we come!!!

Sharon

Replies

• Jeyed
    Jeyed Posts: 87 Member
    Cool - let's get cracking! I'm ready!
  • Djkaya29
    Djkaya29 Posts: 21 Member
    I am ready!!!
  • Dot2Dots
    Dot2Dots Posts: 137 Member
    I am so pumped for this challenge ! Thank you Sharon for organizing this :flowerforyou:
  • justme0362
    justme0362 Posts: 38
    I'm ready too. Two more sleeps :happy:
  • tchndiva25
    tchndiva25 Posts: 6 Member
    I got my hula hoop yesterday! My 12 year old son thought it was weird, but what does he know?!! My mini-goal for the next week is to do some cardio daily. Either walking or Zumba. So far I've this week I've managed to get it done. Zumba is the workout for this morning.
    Have a fit day, ladies!